Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New World Prequest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 17, 2012
I think for the next world's pre-quest, they should make Barkingham Palace into a dungeon. Here's how I think it should go:

Morganthe hid the spiral key with the Queen of Marleybone and hypnotized her and her guards. Ambrose sends you to talk to Henry Wellingbrook ( the guy standing next to the gates ). He will let you pass. It will be like Big Ben, except with WAY less floors.
First Floor: Two Possessed Dog Soldiers, Rank 13 Fire, 4150 HP.
Second Floor: Four Possessed Dog Soldiers
Third Floor: Possessed Dog Captain, Rank 14 Storm Boss, 23500 HP and a Possessed Dog Lieutenant, Rank 13 Elite Death, 5000 HP.
Fourth Floor: Two Possessed Dog Lieutenants.
Fifth Floor: Four Possessed Dog Lieutenants.
Sixth Floor: Possessed Queen, Rank 14 Balance Boss, 26075 HP and a Possessed Dog Soldier.

After that the trance is lifted off the queen and her men. She gives you the spiral key and news: The Dog Armies of Marleybone will be aiding you in the war against the shadow!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
gunner3101 on Jun 16, 2013 wrote:
I think for the next world's pre-quest, they should make Barkingham Palace into a dungeon. Here's how I think it should go:

Morganthe hid the spiral key with the Queen of Marleybone and hypnotized her and her guards. Ambrose sends you to talk to Henry Wellingbrook ( the guy standing next to the gates ). He will let you pass. It will be like Big Ben, except with WAY less floors.
First Floor: Two Possessed Dog Soldiers, Rank 13 Fire, 4150 HP.
Second Floor: Four Possessed Dog Soldiers
Third Floor: Possessed Dog Captain, Rank 14 Storm Boss, 23500 HP and a Possessed Dog Lieutenant, Rank 13 Elite Death, 5000 HP.
Fourth Floor: Two Possessed Dog Lieutenants.
Fifth Floor: Four Possessed Dog Lieutenants.
Sixth Floor: Possessed Queen, Rank 14 Balance Boss, 26075 HP and a Possessed Dog Soldier.

After that the trance is lifted off the queen and her men. She gives you the spiral key and news: The Dog Armies of Marleybone will be aiding you in the war against the shadow!
No.
the new world prequest is already done if you've complete Azteca. No other world has a special request, the new one sure doesn't need one.

However, making this an optional dungeon like The Tower of Helephant, etc., would be great!