Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new weapons

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 13, 2013
What about umbrella's, shovels, duel daggers, or instruments, stuff like that, send what kind of weapon you want to the comments section

Survivor
Jul 25, 2010
I think it would be awesome to have some sort of book related one. You would be holding a magical looking book - maybe it glows like the new staffs all do. Then when you cast a spell, the book would lift into the air, maybe spin around, and black letters would sprout from it and swirl around the book before dissipating.

Almost like the Loremaster's animation.

Survivor
May 13, 2012
i posted a section on my idea of new weapons its a sword in both hands like the gladiator in Aquila only longer, they can be put in crossed sheath on your back when you are not in a fight. maybe we can infuse the weapons with magic like how we have jewels now

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
shadowstreem on May 30, 2015 wrote:
What about umbrella's, shovels, duel daggers, or instruments, stuff like that, send what kind of weapon you want to the comments section
We already have instruments, but shovels and daggers sound neat.

Defender
Sep 19, 2010
I want some more halberd, greataxes, or other big scary looking weapons. I like my characters to look intimidating, and currently the best thing I've found to stitch has been Ashikata's staff of intent, which is basically a cool looking halberd. I'm against any modern style weapons like guns, rockets, or that type of item however, because I feel it goes against the spirit of the game.