Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Tower in Colussus Boulevard

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
I have heard of a new tower in Colussus Boulevard and want to try it out. I hear that it is really hard, because it's enemys can cheat the usual battle rules. I have searched multiple times and have yet to discover the new tower. It any one (Including Proffesser Greyrose) knows where it is, please post.

Issac Fireshield
Level 46

Administrator
The Update Notes have the information you seek, young Wizard.
https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/patchnotes

Are you Strong Enough for this Challenge?
There's a new tower in Colossus Blvd. The creatures within are far more powerful than anything Wizard City has ever faced.

Level 50 players can get more information from Sgt. Muldoon in Olde Town. Be careful as it is rumored the powerful boss creatures do not follow the normal rules of combat. They can cast multiple spells per round, interrupt other player's spells, and cast high level spells with little to no pip costs.

Should brave wizards choose to enter the Gauntlet of Woe, (and please remember, this is a completely optional area) be prepared for a very challenging encounter.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Mar 13, 2009
Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
Thanks Proffeser Greyrose. I am not level 50 yet, but I will try it as soon as I get their

Issac Fireshield
Level46 Pyromancer