Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Spells, Bosses, Pets, Quests, and More!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 10, 2014
Hello Everyone! I am here today to sell you the option to write down all of your Spell, Boss, Pet, Quest, etc. ideas! And this option is free! Yes, all you have to do is press the "Reply to Post" button, and write down your ideas! I'll be posting my own, as well! Here are the layouts:

Spells Require:

Name of Spell, School of Spell, Rank of Spell, Effects of Spell, Accuracy of Spell, Type of Spell (Global, Attack, Ward, etc...)
Can you buy it with Training Points? If so, from who?
Is it a school-specific spell? If so, tell us the quest!

Bosses Require:
Name of Boss, School of Boss, Rank of Boss, Minions of Boss, Spells the Boss has, Where the Boss is located
Is this boss part of one of your Quest ideas? If so, which one, and why?
Is this boss able to cheat? If so, what cheats can they use?

Pets Require:
Name of Pet, School of Pet, Pet's Base Pedigree, Pet Spell (If Any), Pet's Base Stats (Battle), Pet's Talents, Pet's Abilities (Pet Derby)
Is your pet school-specific? If so, tell us the quest!

Quests Require:
Quest Dialogue, Quest Goals, Quest Bosses (If any), Quest Enemies (If any), Quest Rewards (Goals, Gear, Experience, etc...), Quest Pick-up, Quest Turn-in
Does your quest give gear, snacks, or reagents? If so, what are they and what are their stats?
What level is your quest targeted for?

and, More!

Gear Requires:
Gear Name, Gear Type, Gear Stats, Gear Level, Gear School (If Any)
Is it Auctionable? If so, what is the Base Auction Buy Price? The Sell Price?
Is it dropped by a boss? If so, what boss or bosses?
Is it crafted? If so, what is the recipe?

World Requires:
World Name, World Quests (Summary), World Bosses (Summary), World Dungeon (Summary), and Summary of World's Residents and how the world Looks
Is your world a side-world, like Wysteria or Grizzleheim?

Dungeon Requires:
Dungeon Name, Dungeon Location, Dungeon Requirements, Dungeon Bosses (Information not required), Dungeon Layout (Summary on how it looks), and Dungeon Final Boss (Information required)
Is your Dungeon for a specific level? If so, what level?
Does your dungeon have special drops? If so, what drops?

And anything else you can think of, by all means, put it as a reply if you think it can make a difference in our game! Be creative! Come up with fantastic ideas! Thank you!

- Cori Blue, Exalted Necromancer

Survivor
Jun 10, 2014
My Spell Idea: Balance
Balance
Name: Fifth Reach
Accuracy: 85%
Type of Spell: Damage / Charm
Effect:
500 Damage on each enemy over 3 rounds for -50% Damage Charm on Self. Takes 2 rounds to cast.
Animation:
The Wizard floats suspended in the air, then disappears in a wisp of black smoke on the first round, leaving the smoke in their spot. Until their turn of the second round, they are unable to choose a spell, and are untargetable. On their turn of the second round, they appear in the center of the Dueling Circle and throw balls of Light at each enemy, puting a 500 Balance Damage Over Time on each one. When the Wizard reappears in their Dueling Spot, they recieve their -50% Charm.

Survivor
Jun 10, 2014
My Spell Ideas: Fire
Fire
Name: White Fire
Accuracy: 75%
Type of Spell: Damage / Manipulation
Effects:
650 - 720 Damage + White Blade (-50% Effect (Heal OR Damage), +50% Critical to next outgoing Heal or Damage Spell.)
Animation:
Upon casting, a Smoke Elemental (A being comprised full of smoke) stands in the center of the Arena, his eyes glowing a bright white. His smoke emits an aura of all the colors of the rainbow, and he holds his hands out, shoots a beam of color at the target, and disappears. The White Blade is a White Blade that activates like a Black Mantle, and the effects of the Blade take place.

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
Cori Blue on Jan 16, 2015 wrote:
My Spell Idea: Balance
Balance
Name: Fifth Reach
Accuracy: 85%
Type of Spell: Damage / Charm
Effect:
500 Damage on each enemy over 3 rounds for -50% Damage Charm on Self. Takes 2 rounds to cast.
Animation:
The Wizard floats suspended in the air, then disappears in a wisp of black smoke on the first round, leaving the smoke in their spot. Until their turn of the second round, they are unable to choose a spell, and are untargetable. On their turn of the second round, they appear in the center of the Dueling Circle and throw balls of Light at each enemy, puting a 500 Balance Damage Over Time on each one. When the Wizard reappears in their Dueling Spot, they recieve their -50% Charm.
I don't think any spell should take two rounds to cast. Also, the damage isn't high enough for the -50% Charm unless you meant a Ward, in which case the pip cost should be higher.

Explorer
Oct 26, 2012
Snowman Army
School:
Damage: 550- 600
Acurracy: 95%
Type of spell: Damage, Stun
Animation:
5 evil snowman in a row 3 in front 2 in back. Runs to enemy. Attack
Learn At level 45
Scarlet Rose Level: 63