Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Spells, Add-ons

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 14, 2015
Ok so these aren't really "new" however they're more like modifications, these are my recommendations for add-ons for the future world, to be trained by anyone.

Mass Frostbite, this spell is a a mass version of frostbite attacking all enemies, similar to the first boss in darkmoor and like the rat, however instead of stuns, like the bosses use, i say we get legion shield instead, as to reduce the OP factor, so mass frostbite to all enemies, and -35% shield to all allies. this costs 7 pips

Mass Fire Elf, Ok so this is basically fire elf but for all enemies, say a group of fire elves show up in the forest and that's the intro to the spell, they all jump and stuff, or a fire elf can shoot 4 arrows or however many depending on player amount in the fight. no added effects, this costs 5 pips

I want someone to make this one as i don't play storm, BE CREATIVE.

Mini Basilisk Army, a Trove of baby basilisks are summoned out of a hole, similar to the Basilisk spell, however these are baby versions and they aren't strong enough to stun yet, so what if instead of doing a stun, they summon a Baby basilisk minion instead The minion health and cards would be determined by KI but this would introduce a new minion to KI that the players of myth have been asking for, that or they could just make the spell use shatter or something if they wanna be lazy or have plans to use a different minion in the future. Of course this spell does overtime damage, and since it attacks all, it doesn't do AS MUCH as the basilisk spell, but that amount is determined by KI.

Mass Seraph or Sprite Swarm, now we all know about sprite swarm so that is self explanitory, however Mass Seraph would simply be an army of seraphs coming down to do a multi attack for about 6 pips, does the regular amount for seraph to be done since it is only about 300-395 as the base already, that's a good amount for a multi attack for 6 pips.

Ghoul Army, a set amount of ghouls enter the battle, not as minions, as the actual spell, just like ghoul however these do 200-240 dmg to all enemies, and convert 1/2 to allies this spell costs 4 pips, this could also be the first death has to convert heal back and divide it between allies, if the death so chooses he could select an enemy and an ally to heal with the receptive health, in case that the death has full health, if they can channel the flow of death, why not be able to re-direct it's life-force.

Scorpion Bed, A bed of scorpions appears and starts to crawl amongst the sand, attacks all enemies for 300-365 dmg and applies weakness, costs 5 pips, or you could use this as a chance to give balance it's first over time spell where it does 45 damage to start and a set amount over time, about 400 or so, then it applies weakness to all enemies.

Change out the monsters as you see fit, give me what you think, my friend wants a mass snowman spell, but that's just because they like winter festivals, they also wanted mass frost beetle but i said no lol.

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
Ryan DayBreaker on Mar 16, 2017 wrote:
Ok so these aren't really "new" however they're more like modifications, these are my recommendations for add-ons for the future world, to be trained by anyone.

Mass Frostbite, this spell is a a mass version of frostbite attacking all enemies, similar to the first boss in darkmoor and like the rat, however instead of stuns, like the bosses use, i say we get legion shield instead, as to reduce the OP factor, so mass frostbite to all enemies, and -35% shield to all allies. this costs 7 pips

Mass Fire Elf, Ok so this is basically fire elf but for all enemies, say a group of fire elves show up in the forest and that's the intro to the spell, they all jump and stuff, or a fire elf can shoot 4 arrows or however many depending on player amount in the fight. no added effects, this costs 5 pips

I want someone to make this one as i don't play storm, BE CREATIVE.

Mini Basilisk Army, a Trove of baby basilisks are summoned out of a hole, similar to the Basilisk spell, however these are baby versions and they aren't strong enough to stun yet, so what if instead of doing a stun, they summon a Baby basilisk minion instead The minion health and cards would be determined by KI but this would introduce a new minion to KI that the players of myth have been asking for, that or they could just make the spell use shatter or something if they wanna be lazy or have plans to use a different minion in the future. Of course this spell does overtime damage, and since it attacks all, it doesn't do AS MUCH as the basilisk spell, but that amount is determined by KI.

Mass Seraph or Sprite Swarm, now we all know about sprite swarm so that is self explanitory, however Mass Seraph would simply be an army of seraphs coming down to do a multi attack for about 6 pips, does the regular amount for seraph to be done since it is only about 300-395 as the base already, that's a good amount for a multi attack for 6 pips.

Ghoul Army, a set amount of ghouls enter the battle, not as minions, as the actual spell, just like ghoul however these do 200-240 dmg to all enemies, and convert 1/2 to allies this spell costs 4 pips, this could also be the first death has to convert heal back and divide it between allies, if the death so chooses he could select an enemy and an ally to heal with the receptive health, in case that the death has full health, if they can channel the flow of death, why not be able to re-direct it's life-force.

Scorpion Bed, A bed of scorpions appears and starts to crawl amongst the sand, attacks all enemies for 300-365 dmg and applies weakness, costs 5 pips, or you could use this as a chance to give balance it's first over time spell where it does 45 damage to start and a set amount over time, about 400 or so, then it applies weakness to all enemies.

Change out the monsters as you see fit, give me what you think, my friend wants a mass snowman spell, but that's just because they like winter festivals, they also wanted mass frost beetle but i said no lol.
Interesting concepts, I like them!

Perhaps for storm:

Static Purge

Deals 200 initial damage then 700 overtime.
Every time the overtime inflicts damage, it destroys one of the enemy's charms.
Pip Cost: 6 pips

Feel free to make changes.

I think changing scorpion bed as an overtime would be nice for balance.

Great concepts!

Hope to see you all in the Spiral!
Nathan GreenEyes 120 PvP Commander
Nathan GreenEyes 115+ Hot in more ways than one (lol)
(Currently questing through Mirage)
Nathan GreenEyes 110 Couch Potato Hoarder
Ryan HexPyre 104 Always Dying

Survivor
Dec 15, 2010
Some of these ideas personally do not interest me, though I would like to mention something interesting. Mass frostbite technically exists within the game, as the first boss in The Graveyard dungeon in Darkmoor has minions that use an actual Frostbite spell that is cast on all players on the opposing team that is currently present in the fight. I think some of the ideas you propose are interesting, though personally, the only one I would like to see come to the game is Mass Frostbite. I wish I could contribute more to the discussion of these spells, but as I stated before, this topic Isn't really my type of thing to really comment on.

Explorer
Apr 09, 2011
mass frostbite is similar to a fire version of scald.

mass fire elf seems like a weaker version of dragon

mini basilisk army seems cool

mass seraph was the original version of seraph. it would be nice to restore it

ghoul army seems like a drain version of Qismah's Curse.

scorpion's bed is ok. but a fully learned spell of Lycian chimera

storm spell would be Ione's outburst. Ione Virga has a temper fit and lashes out at the opponent . also does a pierce to a shield.

Defender
Nov 14, 2015
Kitkat8170 on Mar 17, 2017 wrote:
Some of these ideas personally do not interest me, though I would like to mention something interesting. Mass frostbite technically exists within the game, as the first boss in The Graveyard dungeon in Darkmoor has minions that use an actual Frostbite spell that is cast on all players on the opposing team that is currently present in the fight. I think some of the ideas you propose are interesting, though personally, the only one I would like to see come to the game is Mass Frostbite. I wish I could contribute more to the discussion of these spells, but as I stated before, this topic Isn't really my type of thing to really comment on.
yea, but it's not available to players, these are just spells i want them to let us learn

Defender
Nov 14, 2015
lightdragonofW101 on Mar 17, 2017 wrote:
mass frostbite is similar to a fire version of scald.

mass fire elf seems like a weaker version of dragon

mini basilisk army seems cool

mass seraph was the original version of seraph. it would be nice to restore it

ghoul army seems like a drain version of Qismah's Curse.

scorpion's bed is ok. but a fully learned spell of Lycian chimera

storm spell would be Ione's outburst. Ione Virga has a temper fit and lashes out at the opponent . also does a pierce to a shield.
It's more of a reskin idea, also scald doesn't do an initial damage, so frostbite isn't like scald at all, these spells are all similar in the sense that they hit everyone, they're more so just spells to entertain players, like when loremaster was released, it'd be cool to have some new skins, it'd make PVP more interesting