Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New spell ideas

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Looking for spells for level 52, 58, and a small charm like spell that is earned from meeting new schools teachers or quests for cl or something like that heres mine:

Life
Level 52
Name: pollinate
Affect: 600 damage convert half to health
Animation: A tree comes up with a bee hive in it, the bees fly out of the hive, a ring of flowers cmoe up around enemy target, the bees fly down and swarm them, after swarming they pull back into the air above the target a cloud of pollin floats up, the bees fly into the hive, then the pollin tornados into the hive then the tree turns around to you and a drop of sparkling, gold honey drops out of the hive on to you and heals you
pips 7

Life
Gained from meeting new teachers
Name: Blessing
Affect: +20% next incoming heal spell to all friends
Animation: Just puts a shield with a guiding light icon on the whole team
pips 1

Life
Level 58
Name: Dwarf
Affect: 650-810 Life damage
Animation: a tree stump with an axe comes up with a dwarf setting bye it taking a nap, he wakes up and yawns really loud, then he takes the axe out of the stump and chops the enemy with the axe doing the damage
pips 8

Some may think that you should swap my level 52 and 58 ideas with each other to where level 52 is 58 and 58 is 52

My Rules:
No Violations of current Wizard101 rules I am sure they wouldn't even alow you if you tried

No rude remarks on other peoples you may disagree but you may not argue

Explorer
Mar 06, 2010
bravevline wrote:
Looking for spells for level 52, 58, and a small charm like spell that is earned from meeting new schools teachers or quests for cl or something like that heres mine:

Life
Level 52
Name: pollinate
Affect: 600 damage convert half to health
Animation: A tree comes up with a bee hive in it, the bees fly out of the hive, a ring of flowers cmoe up around enemy target, the bees fly down and swarm them, after swarming they pull back into the air above the target a cloud of pollin floats up, the bees fly into the hive, then the pollin tornados into the hive then the tree turns around to you and a drop of sparkling, gold honey drops out of the hive on to you and heals you
pips 7

Life
Gained from meeting new teachers
Name: Blessing
Affect: +20% next incoming heal spell to all friends
Animation: Just puts a shield with a guiding light icon on the whole team
pips 1

Life
Level 58
Name: Dwarf
Affect: 650-810 Life damage
Animation: a tree stump with an axe comes up with a dwarf setting bye it taking a nap, he wakes up and yawns really loud, then he takes the axe out of the stump and chops the enemy with the axe doing the damage
pips 8

Some may think that you should swap my level 52 and 58 ideas with each other to where level 52 is 58 and 58 is 52

My Rules:
No Violations of current Wizard101 rules I am sure they wouldn't even alow you if you tried

No rude remarks on other peoples you may disagree but you may not argue

very nice thinking but with the first one isnt death the spell that gives half back? very nice thinking though just a suggestion maybe something like death bees for death

Survivor
May 22, 2009
ooh!!! for the fire school maybe a fire medusa
you see part of a dungeon appear. there is what seems to be half woman half snake huncuffed to chains attached to the wall. her head is faced to the floor. then she suddenly looks up at you and rips her hands off the chains and squeezes the life out of you. something like that???

damage: 900-1150
accuracy: 75% (as usual)