Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Spell Idea

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 13, 2009
My idea for a new spell would turn a trap that opposes you to a shield with the same percentage. For example is an opponent uses feint on you and you use the spell then it would turn it into a -70% tower shield. If an opponent uses a fire trap and you use the spell it would turn it into a -25% fire shield. I cant think of a good name for the spell but it would be for ice and it would cost 1 pip to use. The action of the spell would lock on to one opposing trap and remove the triangular spikes on the trap to make it a shield. If it is a spell like feint, the color of the trap would then look like a tower shield. Can anyone think of a good name for the spell?

-Evan Hexshield lv.75 Fire Wizard

Survivor
Mar 13, 2011
I really like your idea! It's a helpfull spell but not overpowered and I can see it work in the game! :D As for the name I have no idea but maybe I'll come up with something Great idea!

Defender
May 13, 2009
I finally thought of an idea for the spell name: Protecter. Not the best name but thats all I can think of.

Survivor
Mar 13, 2011
It could be a very simple name, actually. Many spells have simple names like the storm spell named "Disarm".

"Reverse" might be a fitting name :-)