Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New semester; New spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 11, 2010
I remember, when the last world was Dragonspyre, and the max level was 50. Wasn't terribly long ago, I'm sure a lot of you remember.
We got our lvl 48 master spells and got a new badge and pet to commemorate, and that list of spells purchasable from each school teacher was no more.

Well things have changed, The max level is now DOUBLED to a whoppin' 100, many more worlds, and still ends the experience with Malistare in Darkmoor!

How cool would it be to have a "semester two" from 50-100 teachers have a new set list of spells to snag at the teachers (Yes, training point accessible, but at late game, its not worth it unless mastery amulet) it could add many cool spells, and even help balance the game out so:
-Myth could get more of a focus again on minions, solo play, or something else to build themselves around

-Balance wouldn't have to spam loremaster in pvp, maybe finally get a Dot. Combination of all the schools, still no Dot, I understand why, but just sayin'

-Storm can actually survive in 1v1 pvp (okay heavily biased, and not entirely needed. its how you use it)

**Loads of more ideas, maybe toss back Simplify and Elucidate, but limit it like reshuffle? Maybe a new blade spell, or moon magic that's actually useful? Its about change right? How about in the form, your resist and damage is reversed, deck the same? Maybe not transformations of different schools, but transferring stats around.

I have a lot of ideas, but please feel free to let me know what you feel!! ^~^

Explorer
Jan 15, 2013
MrDragonitify on Jun 3, 2015 wrote:
I remember, when the last world was Dragonspyre, and the max level was 50. Wasn't terribly long ago, I'm sure a lot of you remember.
We got our lvl 48 master spells and got a new badge and pet to commemorate, and that list of spells purchasable from each school teacher was no more.

Well things have changed, The max level is now DOUBLED to a whoppin' 100, many more worlds, and still ends the experience with Malistare in Darkmoor!

How cool would it be to have a "semester two" from 50-100 teachers have a new set list of spells to snag at the teachers (Yes, training point accessible, but at late game, its not worth it unless mastery amulet) it could add many cool spells, and even help balance the game out so:
-Myth could get more of a focus again on minions, solo play, or something else to build themselves around

-Balance wouldn't have to spam loremaster in pvp, maybe finally get a Dot. Combination of all the schools, still no Dot, I understand why, but just sayin'

-Storm can actually survive in 1v1 pvp (okay heavily biased, and not entirely needed. its how you use it)

**Loads of more ideas, maybe toss back Simplify and Elucidate, but limit it like reshuffle? Maybe a new blade spell, or moon magic that's actually useful? Its about change right? How about in the form, your resist and damage is reversed, deck the same? Maybe not transformations of different schools, but transferring stats around.

I have a lot of ideas, but please feel free to let me know what you feel!! ^~^
I have a balance wizard, and I agree with you about the Dot. Also, a new blade spell?! I'd love a new blade spell for all the school! I wonder how much my hammer would be able to do on a regular basis, then...
She'd rock even more, if that's possible!