Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new schools

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 27, 2010
i know there is already 7 schools,but will there ever be more?is this all we can learn?maybe we can learn the pigs-wick schools and start as a pig.im not sure but if any of you have any ideas for new schools,im all ears

Survivor
Mar 04, 2012
I am not sure if you forgot but first there are alrady about 11 schools including the asrtal and shadow school spells. Second many people have asked for the pigswick idea for over 2 years and it hasn't happened.

Survivor
Mar 10, 2014
Maybe There Could Be Like A Mixture Of All Classes That Would Be Really Cool In My Opinion!

++++++=Class

Survivor
Aug 31, 2011
starting even just one more school would take allot of time, they'd have to think up a process of the new school, and ice gets a total of 38 spells, that's means by that logic, KI would have to think of atleast 32 more, unique spells, would be nice having that extra school to choose from, but doubt this'll happen. maybe when KI runs out of ideas, instead of adding a new world, they'll just add a new school? still highly doubt it, but maybe, I mean, it would be nice.

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
Adam FrostFlame on Mar 18, 2014 wrote:
Maybe There Could Be Like A Mixture Of All Classes That Would Be Really Cool In My Opinion!

++++++=Class
Balance is a mixture of the schools.

Defender
Jul 24, 2011

++++++=Class
That's kind of Balance.

Cole GoldenFlame, Level 37 Pyromancer "New school? Astralx3, Normalx7, Shadowx1. Not needed." World: Marleybone Area: Counterweight West

Survivor
Nov 05, 2011
I highly doubt they will add in a new school that can be chosen as your primary school or school of focus, however as for if there will ever be new schools, I can rather comfortably say yes, there will likely be more schools to come. The new schools would likely be just to assist you in battle such as Astral and Shadow magic do. Also, a mixture of all the schools would be Balance. There are certainly other things KingsIsle could come up with for primary schools, but I doubt more will ever be added due to implementing one would require A LOT of work. Never know though, stay optimistic.

Survivor
Aug 13, 2012

++++++=Class
dude, That IS AN AWESOME IDEA! i would love to see that happen. but i am afraid it might not happen. .
well, it would still be cool.

jack summerbreath, type. lvl 22 adept.

Survivor
Nov 02, 2013

++++++=Class
It's called Balance, my friend.

Survivor
Oct 12, 2013
Survivor
Dec 27, 2010
Clever Wizard on Mar 29, 2014 wrote:
if there is a new school what could it possibly be?
technology?like 1 rank=sticks and stones,rank 2=swords and so forth