Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new schools

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 27, 2010
i think it would be cool to have spiral magic.like it would be super powerfull but you can only get a new spell every 10 levels .the first could be bartleby,it would do 50 damage in each school,at 20 we could cast the original three it would be a giant a dragon and a Triton all attacking the same target whit 125 for respective school.any other ideas for a new school?

Survivor
Mar 07, 2013
I think there should be a tree school but you only get it at level50 depending what school you are it does the opposite like if you were were It would do a myth Tree spell so on and at Lvl 100 that would do 10000 attack and 7500 health for all teammates and enemies

Survivor
Dec 27, 2010
new idea. a prism trainer,not a full school but if you were a student you could learn snake bats and so forth and the same for all the other schools.it would take training points but it could be a good way instead of casting prisms

Survivor
Jan 29, 2011
I think Balance should finally have an opposite school.

Since Balance is ice, fire and storm oriented, maybe the school of Chaos should be more life, death and myth based making.

there's also the idea for a Cosmic school which teaches small astral spells like Mini Shield. An aura spell that gives 5% universal defense at lvl 25 or something or even Bulk Up which gives 5% outgoing damage.

Would be interesting and cute to see younger wizards with proper aura spells more for their lvls.

Survivor
Aug 06, 2013
wolf stormflame on Mar 1, 2014 wrote:
i think it would be cool to have spiral magic.like it would be super powerfull but you can only get a new spell every 10 levels .the first could be bartleby,it would do 50 damage in each school,at 20 we could cast the original three it would be a giant a dragon and a Triton all attacking the same target whit 125 for respective school.any other ideas for a new school?
I like the original three spell! That would be a good balance spell!