Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Schools!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 11, 2012
Is anyone getting tired of the same spells? Well here i am to give kings-isle ideas!!

1. Wind school!! Wind school uses spells like tornadoes and cloud attacks and stuff.
2. Water school!! Water school uses spells that involve water.
3. Metal school!! Metal school uses spells that use things like melting blades or like mercury or something.

Hope you enjoy the schools! I'd love to have a level 1 wind wizard soon :D

Emma Lotusthorn 81

Survivor
Jul 13, 2012
i had the same ideas o.o; i wish KingsIsle would make new schools *w*

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
Storm already involves Water and Wind.
Ice already involves Wind.
School of Metal does not have that "magic ring" to it.

They will not implement new base schools.

-Nick level 100
"Child of Light and Shadow"

Delver
Mar 17, 2011
Emma Lotusthorn on Jun 4, 2014 wrote:
Is anyone getting tired of the same spells? Well here i am to give kings-isle ideas!!

1. Wind school!! Wind school uses spells like tornadoes and cloud attacks and stuff.
2. Water school!! Water school uses spells that involve water.
3. Metal school!! Metal school uses spells that use things like melting blades or like mercury or something.

Hope you enjoy the schools! I'd love to have a level 1 wind wizard soon :D

Emma Lotusthorn 81
again they got all the school they need and making more would have to be like shadow magic i guess and they did make a new school it shadow magic i think they need new spell then more school also the water school of the game is storm wind also part of storm and balance metal school would be myth or fire i mean they got these stuff already in the game they don't need to make anymore school because it make things more complex so if they add them in as some kinda boost side school they did with the moon star and sun school then i guess that be cool but just a normal school would be to many schools then also i think they need more spell here some ideals i have for some

it would look like deer night head but it be made out of purple mist and it form in a grave yard then it soak out you heath and here the cool part it dose 500 to 1000 to 3000 to your team or enemies team after it hits you or you enemies get stun for 2 turns spell name of spell nightmare mist cost 8 pips

it would look like a snow storm with lots and lots of snow and ice it would steel all blocks from 1 player on the enemies side and put them on you it also with each blocks it takes it would make the enemie player take 100 damage spell name frozen shields cost 7 pips

would get a new heal spell that look like a glowing light above them it break all the blocks you have on when you cast it but with each block it takes away you would get 500 self only heal also the spell would take away any blades from one enemie at random spell named heaven light cost 7 pips

it would get a new over time spell it would look like fire elf but 10 at once first it would turn all there traps on you into fire trap then they be cast onto the enemies side the traps would be spread out among the enemies then the fire elf would hit everybody it damage would be 500 x amount per pip it also a over time like the normal fire elf spell. spell named would be elf's arrows cost 9 pips

would get a spell that look like a giant book it opens up and it hits you with like a glowing light that comes from the book after you been hit by the light you take 300 to 2000 damage it takes away any traps on both sides and stuns enemies for 2 rounds it also give the person who cast it 1 blade spell named would be called history it cost 9 pips

spell would look like a world pool with lighting and rain well it would hit all enemies or you and your team it would do 2000 to 1000 in damage it also gives your team 1 stun block it will also place a -40 trap on all of you side or the enemies at random cost 10 pips spell named storm pool

it would look like a giant stone monster he would rise out of the dirt and shoots you with his eye ball that in his hand he hits all enemies he dose 1000 damage he hits with all the classes and after he has hit he place is 3 traps one all enemies that can be yous by any school he also give all school blocks to the person who cast it cost 7 pips name stone man

see what i mean these spell would be epic

Survivor
Mar 18, 2013
Defender
Nov 10, 2012
Storm technically is water, so that one cannot be done. Wind is kinda balance and storm combined. The Metal School sounds pretty cool, but would it be various metals or one?

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
These schools really dont sound like something they would have to add they would also have to add their schools in ravenwood or other worlds it would be a big hassle for KI to do and what would they boost to? like someone said stuff like this also implented into storm and ice and metal doesnt have the magic vibe. So yeah the chance they will add these schools is slim to none.
May the fire shine bright
Austin Firecaster Exalted Pyromancer

Survivor
Mar 11, 2012
They would call it the Mercury school instead of metal lol.

Defender
Nov 10, 2012
Basicly these schools were kind of already done. Plus I don't think "Metal School" would catch on.
And there are already enough schools.