Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New School to Choose From at Beginning?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 25, 2012
I was just thinking about this, will there ever be a new school to choose from at the beginning? I know there has been Sun(), Star(), Moon(), and Shadow(), but I am talking about like at the where there will be more than just six schools you could choose. One of my ideas could be something like wind perhaps. I know that you would probably have to change everything as in storyline like worlds, and stuff. Which would probably make it not an option to create another school to choose at the beginning, but it would be nice to choose a new school at the beginning so players have much more variety to choose from.

Defender
Jan 27, 2012
Unfortunately, this probably will never happen.
If you read on each school, there is seven schools for a reason.
Ill give you a short summary:
Fire, Ice, and Storm were the only ones at the beginning.
Later, after the Great War, the powers of Storm and Ice brought out Death, the powers of Fire and Storm brought out Life, and the powers of Ice and Fire brought out Myth.
Balance was then needed to keep the harmony of the newly formed Spiral, thus 7 schools are available.

Survivor
Apr 01, 2010
I think it would be awesome if they went more indepth with the Astral schools and made them something you can actually play as. Instead of just something to put bonus points into.

Survivor
Sep 11, 2010
Wizard101Overlord on Jul 28, 2015 wrote:
I was just thinking about this, will there ever be a new school to choose from at the beginning? I know there has been Sun(), Star(), Moon(), and Shadow(), but I am talking about like at the where there will be more than just six schools you could choose. One of my ideas could be something like wind perhaps. I know that you would probably have to change everything as in storyline like worlds, and stuff. Which would probably make it not an option to create another school to choose at the beginning, but it would be nice to choose a new school at the beginning so players have much more variety to choose from.
That honestly would be cool but I think it will have to be two new classes ( because if it just one it be op if it two then the new classes would be weak against each other)

David Firehammer 87

Defender
Feb 08, 2009
I doubt it. Most ideas people post about are already tied in with an existing school. (Wind is tied in with storm, so is water ect.).