Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New School Houses!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
Hey everyone, so I haven't posted in AGES, and I wanted to maybe suggest a cool idea! I have been playing before housing was a thing, and I started thinking, wizard could really stand to get some more cool houses. Think about it, pirate101 has some AMAZING houses for their schools. What does wizard have, some good starter ones, but not any that are blow-your-mind amazing. How about we add some level quest restricted school houses? Like once you finish the first story arc (through Dragonspyre) they should allow wizards to craft a new school specific house. For instance the new death house could be a giant cemetery with a crypt entrance to an underground castle. The new fire one could be a tropical volcano with a rideable dragon, something akin to the island get away, but with scorched earth, and the new life one could be like on a rainbow or something, I don't know. Either way, I feel like upgraded versions of the school houses are in order, and it'd really let the wizard101 developers have some fun expressing what they think the different schools could represent. Let's make this like a new thing, guys! Tell me what you think, i'd love to know! Also, if any developers read this, I'd love to hear what you think, and i'd love to give some more examples of what I mean if you want them.