Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Loading Page

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 19, 2009
The loading page is something us wizards see everyday multiple times. The current loading page is old, outdated, and doesn't feel like a high quality image.

I ask of KingsIsle to consider the possibility of creating a new loading page so that everyone can enjoy the time spent loading.

Thanks!

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
The loading page is only up for 10-15 secs at most and shows the latest news and sales. What more does it really need?

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
I agree, and seethe42, they mean the loading page used when you move from one area or another (or port to the commons or something), of the girl and boy wizards.
Saffron Sandsword
Master

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
I think it needs to have a variety of loading pages. A game I play has a few that makes it look intresting.

I would like to see that minor change, maybe some of the art from the community, voted to be a new loading screen to be 5 new loading screens? just and idea.

could probably host it on w101c

Delver
Jan 21, 2014
seethe42 on Mar 27, 2014 wrote:
The loading page is only up for 10-15 secs at most and shows the latest news and sales. What more does it really need?
well instead of being a bar that fills up how about a animation of a wizard running and bunping into monsters and defeating them, oh and so you know when you finish the loading part that the bar is in the upper part but smaller

or so that it isint like that how about this

imagine on the right side of the loading screen ( but a small part of it) there is the news paper and updates and that on the other side the bar is on the upper part of the left side and on the lower part, the triangle of magic forming it self! and that it goes like this
= they are the first to appear, and that each side of them is like going crazy with that magic ( like starts trowing a bunch of flames on its side,snowflakes, lighning shocks)
= they appear on there spaces as second, but with the same thing happening ( with a bunch of leaves with a bunch of books ( that are yellow so they combine ) with a bunch of bones)
= appears in the center as the third to appear and with nothing ( since its like harmony so it neads nothing)
= they appear in there spaces as the fourth to appear and have abunch off suns and stars and moons around them ( respective school offcourse )

and shadow= well lets let the company decide

isaac goldheart

"life can save you in the roughest moments"

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Wolf Strongshield on Mar 27, 2014 wrote:
I think it needs to have a variety of loading pages. A game I play has a few that makes it look intresting.

I would like to see that minor change, maybe some of the art from the community, voted to be a new loading screen to be 5 new loading screens? just and idea.

could probably host it on w101c
Why? So that we can have more download time and more lag for longer loading screens? The idea just makes no sense at all. Do you play the game to play the game or to have flashier loading screens that delay your gameplay even more?

Defender
Jul 10, 2009
lifedude2002 on Mar 28, 2014 wrote:
well instead of being a bar that fills up how about a animation of a wizard running and bunping into monsters and defeating them, oh and so you know when you finish the loading part that the bar is in the upper part but smaller

or so that it isint like that how about this

imagine on the right side of the loading screen ( but a small part of it) there is the news paper and updates and that on the other side the bar is on the upper part of the left side and on the lower part, the triangle of magic forming it self! and that it goes like this
= they are the first to appear, and that each side of them is like going crazy with that magic ( like starts trowing a bunch of flames on its side,snowflakes, lighning shocks)
= they appear on there spaces as second, but with the same thing happening ( with a bunch of leaves with a bunch of books ( that are yellow so they combine ) with a bunch of bones)
= appears in the center as the third to appear and with nothing ( since its like harmony so it neads nothing)
= they appear in there spaces as the fourth to appear and have abunch off suns and stars and moons around them ( respective school offcourse )

and shadow= well lets let the company decide

isaac goldheart

"life can save you in the roughest moments"
Love the idea, however I do believe the OP was talking about the loading screen between areas. I used to have the same impression until I realized that there are tons of tiny details in the background, like there's a Light Stone Fence of you look closely enough.

Hails MoonHeart

Delver
Jan 21, 2014
Haley MoonHeart on Mar 29, 2014 wrote:
Love the idea, however I do believe the OP was talking about the loading screen between areas. I used to have the same impression until I realized that there are tons of tiny details in the background, like there's a Light Stone Fence of you look closely enough.

Hails MoonHeart
really? didint notice that it was the area loading screen, well to be honest ( in that case ) i think there should be more that just the two wizards,( ) they should also be like a wizard and a wizard in the same place like the girl wizard ( or the wich, however you like to call her ) and the fire wizard, and a and a wizard too but in diferent images, in he or she should just appear fighting a dragon , just a suggestion, hope ambrose sees this and cast a creation spell to do this idea. ( here comes my imagination ) Well i hope this is a good suggestion, see ya in the spiral!

isaac goldheart

"dont underestimate life, it came be more then just healing....."