Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New hairstyle - Bald Head

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jun 27, 2013
Personally, I like the shaved headed look, likely because I have one myself.
That being said, Maybe a shaved head, clean Shaved look, A shaved head with Moustach, Shaved head with Moustache and Goate, and Shaved head with full beard could be options.

I think this would be good, even as a charity crowns item to support Cancer Research??

Just a suggestion, but I think it'd fly

Survivor
Sep 26, 2010
lol that's is a funny and cool idea I would have never thought about the bald look. I like it

LoganRaven Slinger 61

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
I like the Bald Head idea. The moustache and goatee thing might be just a bit weird since the players in-game are portrayed as kids "young wizard".
How about a set of "Groucho glasses"? (look it up)

Delver
Jun 02, 2010
Bald might be inappropriate for this game, but then again present Cyrus is bald.

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
That would be a interesting hairstyle to see in-game, nor do I see anything inappropriate with it.

Survivor
Sep 26, 2010
Moonlighterz1000 on Dec 12, 2014 wrote:
That would be a interesting hairstyle to see in-game, nor do I see anything inappropriate with it.
Only problem I can think about is that people would be offended ( wont say reason in detail don't want to get into trouble)

Delver
Jun 27, 2013
I fail to see how this would be inappropriate, or how someone could be offended by a character having a bald head.
Also, As far as facial hair, we're called young wizard, because we're just starting out. We're new... young in the wizarding process. They have a santa beard with the christmas hats...

Survivor
Nov 28, 2014
Sarg042 on Jan 6, 2015 wrote:
I fail to see how this would be inappropriate, or how someone could be offended by a character having a bald head.
Also, As far as facial hair, we're called young wizard, because we're just starting out. We're new... young in the wizarding process. They have a santa beard with the christmas hats...
No, we're called "young wizards" because that's exactly what we are. Our characters in this game look like they're in middle school or just starting highschool.

I think it'll be cool to see a bald option, but facial just wouldn't look right on them.

Defender
Sep 05, 2010
Sarg042 on Jan 6, 2015 wrote:
We're called young wizards all throughout the entire game, because that's what we're playing as. The santa hat isn't attached to your head, it's to go with the costume. I just think facial hair would look really awkward and disturbing. I don't think bald is a good idea, but shaved maybe.