Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New element

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 12, 2010
The elements are cool and all, but i want to suggest an element, for example, the spirit element, its just a suggestion not a good one lol but if you can add a new element and house if possible ( i know this may take a while, but i think people have mastered every element on their account ) thanks, bye! :)

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
Well, about the "Spirit School" part, there is technically a Spirit School. The other part of Balance is the Spirit half. It is made up of Life, Death, and Myth.

Survivor
Oct 01, 2010
north1086 wrote:
The elements are cool and all, but i want to suggest an element, for example, the spirit element, its just a suggestion not a good one lol but if you can add a new element and house if possible ( i know this may take a while, but i think people have mastered every element on their account ) thanks, bye! :)

How About the Air Element?
If you like it I'll type up my ideas for the air school

Explorer
May 07, 2009
wow i thought nobody would come up with the spirit element i thought of it before coming on so i thinking about a element called spirital spirital element only has minions but no attack moves here are some of the spells though for spirital

courtasy: adds 500 health to minions max health

team:allows you to summon up to 3 minions at a time

ranked:minion learns a new spell and ranks up

those are my ideas for the element spirtal and somebody that works for w101 plz read this idea and tell me what you think about it

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
Gbale wrote:
north1086 wrote:

How About the Air Element?
If you like it I'll type up my ideas for the air school

This for the last time is already in the game. Storm is ELECTRICITY, WATER, and WIND.