Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Dungeons for Low-Leveled Wizards

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 25, 2010
Hello everyone! I have a new idea for the low leveled wizards in the community. I started to notice that most wizards don't farm dungeons for gear until Waterworks at level 60. I understand that KingsIsle added Kembaalung and Barkingham, but we need a farming dungeon and I think level 10 would be the perfect level. I believe that this is a fantastic idea and will make your low leveled wizards have a lot of fun. The gear should do not be too hard to get because low leveled wizards level extremely fast if you are working hard. I would add some health, damage, resist, and accuracy (all of course being low characteristics) This dungeon could be in Triton Avenue or in Unicorn Way, and I think it could attract a decent amount of Wizards. I hope you like this idea and I want it to get passed on so it can become a real thing.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Not really worth the work. It costs a lot of money to create new areas. A dungeon for level 10's just doesn't have a place. It takes a couple days of playing to get to the point where you'd be long past the level of farming anything that low. Housing Gauntlets fill this niche really by having a tier for level 1-20. As for not farming until 60, I don't think that's true. A lot start at 30 with Olympus, and it really doesn't take long to level up to that.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Timothy Lifesinger on Jun 28, 2016 wrote:
Hello everyone! I have a new idea for the low leveled wizards in the community. I started to notice that most wizards don't farm dungeons for gear until Waterworks at level 60. I understand that KingsIsle added Kembaalung and Barkingham, but we need a farming dungeon and I think level 10 would be the perfect level. I believe that this is a fantastic idea and will make your low leveled wizards have a lot of fun. The gear should do not be too hard to get because low leveled wizards level extremely fast if you are working hard. I would add some health, damage, resist, and accuracy (all of course being low characteristics) This dungeon could be in Triton Avenue or in Unicorn Way, and I think it could attract a decent amount of Wizards. I hope you like this idea and I want it to get passed on so it can become a real thing.
I farm the Aquila gear all my L30 wizards

Explorer
Jan 19, 2014
That's a great idea and I would LOVE to see in game. If you were do design a dungeon like that would you add cheats, what would the health be, etc? Also would you need a membership and would you add a chest at the end of the final boss battle that can drop the gear. and what would be the stats of the gear? These are a lot of questions that would go into designing your own level dungeon. <------- Please respond to questions. I would like to see your answers for your dungeon. THanks!

Brady StormBringer, Lvl 91
Brady IceBringer, Lvl 110
Brady FireBringer, Lvl 110
Brady LifeBringer, Lvl 110
Brady BalanceBringer, Lvl 110

Explorer
Apr 25, 2010
Brady FireBringer on Jun 28, 2016 wrote:
That's a great idea and I would LOVE to see in game. If you were do design a dungeon like that would you add cheats, what would the health be, etc? Also would you need a membership and would you add a chest at the end of the final boss battle that can drop the gear. and what would be the stats of the gear? These are a lot of questions that would go into designing your own level dungeon. <------- Please respond to questions. I would like to see your answers for your dungeon. THanks!

Brady StormBringer, Lvl 91
Brady IceBringer, Lvl 110
Brady FireBringer, Lvl 110
Brady LifeBringer, Lvl 110
Brady BalanceBringer, Lvl 110
Thank you for supporting my idea! I'm not sure if there would be any cheats since level 10 wizards will not be used to that until higher levels. If there were some cheats I would suggest minion spawning until the boss is dead. I am thinking about a 3 floor dungeon, one with a boss, probably around 1,200 health. The second floor could be a puzzle, informing young wizards about these. For the last floor, I would suggest giving the boss a health of around 1,600. By level 10, and a full dungeon of wizards, this is possible giving that you will have lightning bats, leprechaun, and etc. I think it should be in an area that you have to buy. I would say Fire Cat Alley because 1. KingsIsle needs some profit for this, 2. Fire Cat Alley has nothing important in it, unlike Triton Avenue and Cyclops Lane. You would need to either have a membership or buy this dungeon, probably around 799 crowns, and I would not add a chest because of how short the dungeon would be.

The gear needs to be good enough to last around 10-15 levels. Level 25 is when you get to do Kembaalung. I'm going to have to look at the Krokopatra gear from Krokotopia. I would suggest this gear with maybe a little upgrade with it. Little more health, little more damage, resist, and accuracy. I think this gear should have school insignias on it. You know how each school is missing a piece of elegant gear? Example: Life is missing the boots. So make the boss drop boots that looks like elegant boots with insignias. Pefect!

-Tim

Delver
Aug 05, 2013
Timothy Lifesinger on Jun 28, 2016 wrote:
A capital idea! But I didn't really care about getting the best gear because I like playing free.
noob: I dant need gear, I have friends!

Survivor
Nov 13, 2009
Seems pointless considering you can blow past level 10 in a few hours to farm a higher level dungeon for better gear.