Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Bacon Pet

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
Why not have a Bacon pet or mount? Heck, why not have a Bacon pack lol?

This would be hilarious since bacon is important to a lot of wizards' diets apparently.

Need help with Zeke, Packs, Pets, Gear? Stars of the Spiral has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Defender
Feb 26, 2012
Kelsey Fireheart on May 6, 2014 wrote:

This would be hilarious since bacon is important to a lot of wizards' diets apparently.
Something to consider.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010

We might as well tell our Piggles the truth...

Delver
Mar 29, 2012
Defender
Nov 17, 2012
Ummm... I guess so? I mean, this would kind of stand out like a sroe thumb amongst the other pets, which at least attempt to be semi-realistic. However, if I could get a good boost and spell off the bacon pet, I'd definitely buy it. For a mount, maybe it's a flying carpet sort of thing but it's bacon?

Defender
Jun 18, 2012
Survivor
Nov 06, 2009
Why aren't we funding this

Brian Deathcoin, Level 74 Necromancer

Survivor
Jul 09, 2012
KKoop3 on May 6, 2014 wrote:
Ummm... I guess so? I mean, this would kind of stand out like a sroe thumb amongst the other pets, which at least attempt to be semi-realistic. However, if I could get a good boost and spell off the bacon pet, I'd definitely buy it. For a mount, maybe it's a flying carpet sort of thing but it's bacon?
We have a pet rock and a pet snow ball, I think KI could add bacon too it too

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
purrfectgirl on May 24, 2014 wrote:
how about for the next April fools
For sure.

Defender
Jun 13, 2012

I just realized what we could do with the other day! There would be piggles and Ninja Pigs in a cage-like thing, then a stove then have a ton of Bacon pets and mounts!

Squire
May 10, 2013

Bacon Lore Pack Lol.

One of the spells can be Overheat Oven, which can do 350 per pip.

One spell can be Sizzle Fizzle:

Deal 100 Damage and 45% less accuracy to opponents next spell.

Last but not least, Deflare:

800-920, Steal all Shields and Blades.

How about "Professional Cook" as the pet?

Gives one Phoenix at Baby, Helephant at Teen, Efreet at Adult, Rain of Fire at Ancient, Heckhound at Epic,
Sun Serpent at MEGA.

Delver
Apr 11, 2012

Kelsey Fireheart,

I doubt our fellow wizards would be able to ride the bacon very far before the bacon mount mysteriously disappears...

I think this would work well a gimmick pet. You might even consider a bacon spell on the subject!

Wizards Rule By Far,
Miranda Thunder Gem
"What's the point of being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes?"

Survivor
Aug 11, 2011
i don't think the residents of pigswick academy would approve of this idea. Same with piggles and ninja pigs.

James Iceglade, level 36

Defender
Jan 13, 2013
PlayHard101 on Jun 14, 2014 wrote:
Bacon Lore Pack Lol.

Gives one Phoenix at Baby, Helephant at Teen, Efreet at Adult, Rain of Fire at Ancient, Heckhound at Epic,
Sun Serpent at MEGA.
The spells sound a little to OP. Okay maybe really OP. And the Deflare is really OP. The Deflare is like putting two earthquakes together.. I think. Sizzle Fizzle is okay, but I think the others are totally OP. I would be a pvp master with that stuff! o: And I don't even have a good strategy!

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
PlayHard101 on Jun 14, 2014 wrote:
Bacon Lore Pack Lol.

Sun Serpent at MEGA.
So a level 5 could have a sun serpent spell, just because they bought packs? I think this would really unbalance pvp ... it's just like giving an exalted's deck to an apprentice.
Sarai Thunderstrider
Master

Delver
Jun 17, 2011
AmberRavenSong7 on May 6, 2014 wrote:
doesn't sound very kosher to me

Amber
Good idea, but there are pigle pets and many younger players would be horrified. Plus, there are specific religious things against meat such as kosher as AmberRavenSong7 mentioned.

Delver
Jun 17, 2011
Miranda Dreamsong on Jun 14, 2014 wrote:
I just realized what we could do with the other day! There would be piggles and Ninja Pigs in a cage-like thing, then a stove then have a ton of Bacon pets and mounts!
That is just sick and creepy. I'm sorry but it is.

Squire
May 10, 2013
glowstorm13 on Jun 17, 2014 wrote:
So a level 5 could have a sun serpent spell, just because they bought packs? I think this would really unbalance pvp ... it's just like giving an exalted's deck to an apprentice.
Sarai Thunderstrider
Master
The following pets have a spell that has pips ranked down to 7 and damage reduced:

Li'l Sirens
Golden Ram
Mummy Cat
Tiki Kahuna
Trojan Horse

There may be more that I missed, but why don't we reduce the pip cost to 7 and reduce damage?
It's all in the logic.

Defender
Jan 13, 2013
PlayHard101 on Jun 18, 2014 wrote:
The following pets have a spell that has pips ranked down to 7 and damage reduced:

Li'l Sirens
Golden Ram
Mummy Cat
Tiki Kahuna
Trojan Horse

There may be more that I missed, but why don't we reduce the pip cost to 7 and reduce damage?
It's all in the logic.
Still though, it would be just a little OP for an appritence. How about you just change spells?

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
There is already a similar bundle (but only available in the UK). It is called the Piggle Bundle and it comes with a Defender Pig, Piggles, Ninja Pig costume, Ninja Figs, Tapestry to Pigswick Academy and a piggy bank for your house.

Seems that if the Ninja Pig costume was swapped for the Baconator gear (which looks exactly the same) and maybe adding your Bacon pet idea, it could easily be converted into a Bacon bundle.

Squire
May 10, 2013
Autumn Summerstone on Jun 23, 2014 wrote:
Still though, it would be just a little OP for an appritence. How about you just change spells?
If you want me to go more in-depth and prove to you that its actually normal to have Sun Serpent in low level PVP, I will.

First thing. There's a pet called the Sun Serpent itself! that gives Fireblade and Baby, I forgot what it gave at adult, and Sun Serpent at mega,
Second thing, there's a pet called the Avenging fossil. It gives Deathblade at baby, Feint at adult, and Avenging fossil at mega.
Last but not least, my favorite: there's a pet called Lord of Winter. Lord of Winter gives Iceblade at baby, something thats ice at adult, and Lord of Winter at MEGA!
None of these are that OP as the rank 10 spell, but they lowered the rank down to 7. (Like usual)

If you disagree, just write about that, and I'll see about that.

Defender
Jan 13, 2013
PlayHard101 on Jun 27, 2014 wrote:
If you want me to go more in-depth and prove to you that its actually normal to have Sun Serpent in low level PVP, I will.

First thing. There's a pet called the Sun Serpent itself! that gives Fireblade and Baby, I forgot what it gave at adult, and Sun Serpent at mega,
Second thing, there's a pet called the Avenging fossil. It gives Deathblade at baby, Feint at adult, and Avenging fossil at mega.
Last but not least, my favorite: there's a pet called Lord of Winter. Lord of Winter gives Iceblade at baby, something thats ice at adult, and Lord of Winter at MEGA!
None of these are that OP as the rank 10 spell, but they lowered the rank down to 7. (Like usual)

If you disagree, just write about that, and I'll see about that.
Alright then. I see your point here. But a low level didn't have to get a higher level if he bought the bacon pack. So.... its kinda unfair.

Now do you see my point?

Squire
May 10, 2013
Autumn Summerstone on Jul 2, 2014 wrote:
Alright then. I see your point here. But a low level didn't have to get a higher level if he bought the bacon pack. So.... its kinda unfair.

Now do you see my point?
Most low level PVP players usually have a high level to use pets, they don't start off right off the bats.

Face the facts.

FYI, simply shield!