Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Name Change

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 04, 2011
I'm sure you've heard this one before but if you haven't that's great too, although we've already dealt with changing features in the game it'd still be nice to be able to change your characters name.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
DragonHavens on Aug 15, 2018 wrote:
I'm sure you've heard this one before but if you haven't that's great too, although we've already dealt with changing features in the game it'd still be nice to be able to change your characters name.
Yes.

Delver
Dec 13, 2008
Defender
Sep 15, 2013
I agree with you. I want to sound like a wizard. I don't think, in my case, that I want to change my wizard name completely, I'd just like to add "The" to the middle of it. Jeremy "the" Firestaff. Even Lord Firestaff, or something like that. What do you all think?

Survivor
May 05, 2011
Totally agree.

When I first joined I had no clue about the game (was a complete and total newbie) so picked the last name "Mythcrafter" simply because I thought it sounded cool. Then went through the questionnaire process to pick a school ... accepted the Death school.

Now I'm constantly getting questions like "How do you craft Myth items when you're a Death wiz?"

I'd love to change the last name to "Deathcrafter".

Explorer
May 13, 2018
James Mythcrafter on Aug 24, 2018 wrote:
Totally agree.

When I first joined I had no clue about the game (was a complete and total newbie) so picked the last name "Mythcrafter" simply because I thought it sounded cool. Then went through the questionnaire process to pick a school ... accepted the Death school.

Now I'm constantly getting questions like "How do you craft Myth items when you're a Death wiz?"

I'd love to change the last name to "Deathcrafter".
Lol, that's funny

Yeah, I'd like to change my name too because I've taken to one-word names these days