Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My Legitimate Level 98 Spell Ideas

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 02, 2009
145
I don't want to be mean, but this idea seems a bit odd. First of all, mythsplosion? Really? Do you hate me? Myth rocks, and mythsplosion is just offensive. What about Zeus, or royal centurion? Plus, some of the spell ideas are too overpowered or underpowered. Shouldn't each class get a spell specifically for their school? Here's what I think.

: a pretty good attack spell, or an awesome healing spell.

: a powerful life draining attack spell.

: another double attack spell, or an AOE with stuns to all.

: a balance attack over time spell?

: massive damage attack spell(of course!)

: a very awesome DOT spell

: single attack spell that gives user a tower shield

Explorer
Jul 15, 2012
94
ah, 11 pips for that lousy life damage and/or heal? I can easily do that much damage with forest lord, and heal that much with rebirth, other than that, I love your ideas! (except for the fire, should do something else)

Robert Angleblade
Legendary Theurgist

Survivor
Feb 14, 2013
14
The NightSpear on Jul 30, 2013 wrote:
I am confused. For some reason when people give spell ideas, fire is one of the weakest ones, fire is supposed to be second most powerful, after storm. and for the fire, I see all the others have a special something, death: -25% smokescreen. Life: an option between attack and heal. Ice: Stun for 2 rounds. Storm: steals one pip. Myth: weakness. Balance: Also should do about 500 damage to rest.
I love the special somethings you added, but why doesn't fire get one, if I may I`ll rewrite fire how I think it should be.

Ramonda (Fire goddes)(we don`t have any female based spells)- Deals 1653 damage over 3 rounds to all enemies and steals all positive charms (blades). (Like steal a blade spell, and like the tree guy)

I love the rest but it is kind of annoying when people down rate fire, what, are they scared of them

If the spell stayed the way you put it, I would use dragon instead-but- if it got updated the way I put it, it would be a spell I would actually USE. I love the rest though!
You did read the part that said "to all enemies", right?

Survivor
Feb 14, 2013
14
JMistheart on Jul 31, 2013 wrote:
IMO, I think it's really unfair that that the life spell is still that weak. Us life wizards aren't wimps, you know. 11 pips for 1,000 damage?! Not worth it! Sorry but that's how I feel. >.<
~Jordan Mistheart lvl.33
Plus a absorb 600 heath Spirt Armour to all teammates! That's good, you know.

Survivor
Sep 16, 2008
16
Ice is supposed to be the weakest school, not life.

Survivor
Nov 14, 2008
38
Molly the Balance ... on Aug 6, 2013 wrote:
-1050 to one.
- Damage wise, ice is meant to have the least damage, so- 1020 damage. Stun for 3 rounds and ice blade.
-1000+500 to all enemies.
-1450 to all enemies, plus steal one pip.
- 1000 to all, weakness 20%.
-1045 to one, heal all friends 500.
1010, convert, 30% death trap to all others.
Just a few things.
Oh just be nice to myth please! We haven't gotten an attack all since and earthquake which i don't even use on mine. We've gone so far without anything i think myth deserves an OP AoE spell. My idea is 1100 + 300 over 3 rounds to all enemies. Yes I know. OP. but like i said, myth deserves it.

Explorer
Dec 16, 2012
53
Magic Lover on Jul 30, 2013 wrote:
Here they are, tell me what you think.
: Athenian- Deals 1010 damage to one target and 400 damage to the rest.
: Khione (a snow goddess)- Deals 1200 damage to target and stun for 2 rounds.
: Vulcan (fire god)- Deals 1053 damage over 3 rounds to all enemies.
: Aeolus (wind master)-Deals 1835 damage and steals one pip to and from all enemies.
: Mythsplosion -Deals 1210 damage to all enemies and -30% weakness to all.
: Pan -Heals all friends for 900 or deal 990 damage to all enemies.
: Thanatos (god of death, Hades is god of the Underworld)- Deals 1025 damage to all enemies and convert half to , -25% smokescreen to all.
These all are 11 pips and the accuracy is the same as the rank 10 spells. If KI uses these ideas I will be happy!
The , and spells are overpowered. is slightly less OP, but a bit too much nonetheless.

Survivor
Feb 11, 2013
17
Jacob IronEyes on Aug 19, 2013 wrote:
Oh just be nice to myth please! We haven't gotten an attack all since and earthquake which i don't even use on mine. We've gone so far without anything i think myth deserves an OP AoE spell. My idea is 1100 + 300 over 3 rounds to all enemies. Yes I know. OP. but like i said, myth deserves it.
She said to all.

Survivor
Dec 02, 2012
17
for life you should do Artemis if you want to do damage she is the Greek goddess of the hunt if you want healing do Panacea she is the Greek goddess of healing. Artemis should be 900-1000 damage to all foes and Panacea should heal 1800 and takes away all spell that reduce healing spells and heals all (including doom and gloom)

Survivor
Dec 02, 2012
17
BestLifeWiz on Aug 16, 2013 wrote:
sorry i ment Apollo
Apollo is the god of light, but Hephaestus is the god of fire

Delver
Dec 18, 2009
201
Fabulous ideas. I think that they could actually all work for Aquila now with this new addition

Survivor
Feb 21, 2010
25
AMAZING ideas guys!

I think KingsIsle will help make sure all the spells are fair and consistent to the school.

But I think they should all have ands or ors.
Here's my ideas, excluding names. I'm no good at names.

800-900 to all enemies and -50% damage to next outgoing spell to all
500 +900-1000 over three rounds (single person attack) and steal a charm from all
900 to all enemies and stun for 2 rounds (all)
700 to all enemies and 1.(remove 1 charm from all) or 2.(400 absorb to all friends)
800-900 to all enemies swap half for health and -25% next healing spell to all
750 to all and steal a pip from all
1500 to all enemies and replace one charm with -50% accuracy

Tried to be really fair and take highest spells into account. I may not have done it very well

Just Ideas

Keep brainstorming

Rebecca Emeraldflame lvl 75 sorcerer

Survivor
Jul 01, 2009
4
JMistheart on Jul 31, 2013 wrote:
IMO, I think it's really unfair that that the life spell is still that weak. Us life wizards aren't wimps, you know. 11 pips for 1,000 damage?! Not worth it! Sorry but that's how I feel. >.<
~Jordan Mistheart lvl.33
I don't think its worth it ether because we all ready have you wait for 8 pips for the forest lord spell and you get 540-620 damage.

~ Julia Unicorndreamerlvl. 58

Defender
Jan 21, 2011
194
I'm afraid the storm one is way overpowered. Basically a Celestial Calendar with too much base damage and to all enemies. The Myth one should be raised a bit but otherwise I like your ideas! Some are a bit eh though. But I'm sad to say that Aquila has come out and there's a 99.99% chance they won't use these, perhaps some of the stats, but not everything. Good Ideas though!

Survivor
Feb 23, 2013
11
Magic Lover on Jul 30, 2013 wrote:
Here they are, tell me what you think.
: Athenian- Deals 1010 damage to one target and 400 damage to the rest.
: Khione (a snow goddess)- Deals 1200 damage to target and stun for 2 rounds.
: Vulcan (fire god)- Deals 1053 damage over 3 rounds to all enemies.
: Aeolus (wind master)-Deals 1835 damage and steals one pip to and from all enemies.
: Mythsplosion -Deals 1210 damage to all enemies and -30% weakness to all.
: Pan -Heals all friends for 900 or deal 990 damage to all enemies.
: Thanatos (god of death, Hades is god of the Underworld)- Deals 1025 damage to all enemies and convert half to , -25% smokescreen to all.
These all are 11 pips and the accuracy is the same as the rank 10 spells. If KI uses these ideas I will be happy!
i'm a fire wizard, and i think you should work on the fire one a bit more, i love the other ones, but so many fire spells are just like that, scald, fire dragon, rain of fire, and more i think, so try to be just a little more creative with that one, because id like to have a different spell from all the other fire spells

Defender
Jan 03, 2013
146
Magic Lover on Jul 30, 2013 wrote:
Here they are, tell me what you think.
: Athenian- Deals 1010 damage to one target and 400 damage to the rest.
: Khione (a snow goddess)- Deals 1200 damage to target and stun for 2 rounds.
: Vulcan (fire god)- Deals 1053 damage over 3 rounds to all enemies.
: Aeolus (wind master)-Deals 1835 damage and steals one pip to and from all enemies.
: Mythsplosion -Deals 1210 damage to all enemies and -30% weakness to all.
: Pan -Heals all friends for 900 or deal 990 damage to all enemies.
: Thanatos (god of death, Hades is god of the Underworld)- Deals 1025 damage to all enemies and convert half to , -25% smokescreen to all.
These all are 11 pips and the accuracy is the same as the rank 10 spells. If KI uses these ideas I will be happy!
I like the Death and Life spell ideas. Myth, Storm, Fire, Ice, and Balance not so much. Im interested in the idea for life on a move that heals and does damage.

Kane Deathbringer Level 90
Jason Stardust Level 21

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
11
cecilia1996 on Aug 6, 2013 wrote:
Why does storm and fire have the highest hits?
Cause there supposed to deal the most damage. (as life is supposed to heal, balance is supposed to blade, etc etc)

Defender
Oct 21, 2010
146
Ice needs an AoE spell, after 2 single hit spells in a row.

-See Ya In The Spiral!!

Julia DragonLeaf

Defender
Jul 02, 2009
145
A life spell that does damage, then heals? What? That's death! Not life.

Survivor
Nov 14, 2008
38
Life heals on Aug 20, 2013 wrote:
She said to all.
Yea but i was saying it should be stronger :P

Survivor
Apr 26, 2010
17
Rebecca Emeraldfla... on Aug 21, 2013 wrote:
AMAZING ideas guys!

I think KingsIsle will help make sure all the spells are fair and consistent to the school.

But I think they should all have ands or ors.
Here's my ideas, excluding names. I'm no good at names.

800-900 to all enemies and -50% damage to next outgoing spell to all
500 +900-1000 over three rounds (single person attack) and steal a charm from all
900 to all enemies and stun for 2 rounds (all)
700 to all enemies and 1.(remove 1 charm from all) or 2.(400 absorb to all friends)
800-900 to all enemies swap half for health and -25% next healing spell to all
750 to all and steal a pip from all
1500 to all enemies and replace one charm with -50% accuracy

Tried to be really fair and take highest spells into account. I may not have done it very well

Just Ideas

Keep brainstorming

Rebecca Emeraldflame lvl 75 sorcerer
Please take this as constructive criticism, that's what it's intended as. First, I would suggest upping the damage on the Life and Myth spells.
Myth spell is basically Earthquake, except more pips and without the removal of shields and blades.
Life spell is worthless, the base damage is 50 higher than forest lord. Remove charm from all is basically worthless, and honestly absorbs are almost worthless at level 90 (Or 98, as it were). Life would have to either function as Forest Lord and Rebirth in one spell, deal significantly more damage than forest lord, or be a significantly better heal than Rebirth. Here is my idea for the life one:

800 Life Damage to all enemies, 700 Health to all enemies.
As that is pretty powerful in and of itself, I won't try to pin any special effects such as steals or traps.

Hope this is (Somewhat) taken into account!

Survivor
Sep 08, 2011
5
i like the ideas and i don't know about different damage schools are supposed to do but i love the names very Aquila themed

Survivor
Jul 26, 2013
3
I love the ideas, but myth shouldn't be weak at all, nor life. Myth is a very strong school, you know. No one thinks it is because of all the talk about minions but anyway. These ideas on this game are very great though.

Another thing, Spinysaur is strong, so why couldn't Pan?

Celestian Calendar is also strong, but come on. A rank 11 spell needs to be a little stronger!

I personally think that this game needs new spells at lower lvls instead of all these waiting for new spells at lower lvls.

-Justin EmeraldSword Wizard (almost lvl74)
I also have been playing this game for 7 years now, so I mean these spells would be interesting to see
-Justin EmeraldSword Wizard (almost lvl16)

Survivor
Jul 30, 2011
48
wizard508million on Jul 30, 2013 wrote:
i can tell you favor balance and death

for the life why it so weak there all way better then life how's this fair if anything life would rather rebirth or fluffy then pan storm is one thousand damage more then life and death gets so many things balance dose lots of damage so does fire and myth and it all so does weakness

life should be like 1,000 damage to all and gives friends 1,000 health
That would be a overpowered spell and a drain which life is not going to get due to it being death's specialty.

Survivor
Jul 30, 2011
48
Magic Lover on Jul 30, 2013 wrote:
Here they are, tell me what you think.
: Athenian- Deals 1010 damage to one target and 400 damage to the rest.
: Khione (a snow goddess)- Deals 1200 damage to target and stun for 2 rounds.
: Vulcan (fire god)- Deals 1053 damage over 3 rounds to all enemies.
: Aeolus (wind master)-Deals 1835 damage and steals one pip to and from all enemies.
: Mythsplosion -Deals 1210 damage to all enemies and -30% weakness to all.
: Pan -Heals all friends for 900 or deal 990 damage to all enemies.
: Thanatos (god of death, Hades is god of the Underworld)- Deals 1025 damage to all enemies and convert half to , -25% smokescreen to all.
These all are 11 pips and the accuracy is the same as the rank 10 spells. If KI uses these ideas I will be happy!
No, just no, all these spells have at least one problem, and the aftereffects are off school for the majority of the spells.