Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Multiple Mark Locations

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 24, 2011
I wish you could mark your location multiple times, so you could go to several different locations for the quest. I was thinking this the whole time I did the quests for the ladies in Marleybone.

Cole GoldenFlame, Level 37 Pyromancer "Back and forth" World: Marleybone Area: Counterweight West

Explorer
Mar 13, 2009
I think it would be a great feature to allow maybe 3 marks. When I quest I often need to go to the bazaar to sell, then maybe a few pet leveling games then back to questing. It would be great to be able to port back and resume where I was.

Explorer
Aug 06, 2008
Completely agreed! Multiple mark locations would be absolutely fantastic. At the very least I think it would be very nice to be able to learn a teleport once you reach a certain level directly to the bazaar or maybe aquila.
-Adam Seafist/Adam Dawnstalker level 95 65

Survivor
Jul 31, 2011
Instead of 3 marks, which would be hard to track, we get a blank space like the Home and Commons and we can add it to it?

Plus a mark.

Explorer
Dec 30, 2013
Definitely agreed. I agree to having a plus mark, so you could mark a place, and the other that is left you could make another.

TO Kingsisle:

I always wonder if you guys read and sort of write down the useful suggestions we are giving? It's kinda fruatrating not to know if we're being heard and that all of our efforts are being just overlooked.

We just want to improve even more a game that we love SO much!