Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Morganthe's secret plan.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
Its me again. And i have had some thought into what Morganthe is planning to do ( and i pretty sure most of you should know, but i decided to post this anyway) is she might try to somehow revive Malistare and make him ultra powerful, compared to how he was in Dragonspyre. But I know you people have tons of questions about this topic like "Why is Morganthe trying to bring him back?" or "If she not planning to revive Malistare then whats her real plan?" Well lucky for you i can answer those questions for you. First of all if Morganthe brings back Malistare, then she could use his power to rule the spiral and/or make him as a distraction and she takes control somehow because, of course, she is insane and angry. And the other question, thats even more obvious: revenge, as you know she lost her mind for some reason and Ambrose stopped her from doing her plans (until now lol) and she wants to get back at him. How do I know that? havent you noticed that ever since she came in the picture, she's been traveling to worlds ( Zafaria and Avalon) collecting her lost items and causing trouble as she goes? She gathering all her magic items to try to get her revenge. Like Malistare, remember? He was angry that his wife Sylvia had died and he lost his mind over that and he was planning to unleash and control the Dragon Titan. Compare what i said about Malisatre and Morganthe, dont you see a connection somehow? One of those theories might be right, they might be wrong, but its a lucky guess. Post your theories and conclusions to how this whole story might end.

And one more thing to spice this up a bit. think about this, Malistare and Morganthe are both Death, both names begin with M, both despise Ambrose.
they have allot in common do they? (And I think this is why they were never married -allot of questions on that- ) What if Malistare and Morganthe are brother and sister?!? o_0

TristanDarkBlade Archmage Ice

Survivor
Jan 19, 2010
Tamato5 wrote:
Its me again. And i have had some thought into what Morganthe is planning to do ( and i pretty sure most of you should know, but i decided to post this anyway) is she might try to somehow revive Malistare and make him ultra powerful, compared to how he was in Dragonspyre. But I know you people have tons of questions about this topic like "Why is Morganthe trying to bring him back?" or "If she not planning to revive Malistare then whats her real plan?" Well lucky for you i can answer those questions for you. First of all if Morganthe brings back Malistare, then she could use his power to rule the spiral and/or make him as a distraction and she takes control somehow because, of course, she is insane and angry. And the other question, thats even more obvious: revenge, as you know she lost her mind for some reason and Ambrose stopped her from doing her plans (until now lol) and she wants to get back at him. How do I know that? havent you noticed that ever since she came in the picture, she's been traveling to worlds ( Zafaria and Avalon) collecting her lost items and causing trouble as she goes? She gathering all her magic items to try to get her revenge. Like Malistare, remember? He was angry that his wife Sylvia had died and he lost his mind over that and he was planning to unleash and control the Dragon Titan. Compare what i said about Malisatre and Morganthe, dont you see a connection somehow? One of those theories might be right, they might be wrong, but its a lucky guess. Post your theories and conclusions to how this whole story might end.

And one more thing to spice this up a bit. think about this, Malistare and Morganthe are both Death, both names begin with M, both despise Ambrose.
they have allot in common do they? (And I think this is why they were never married -allot of questions on that- ) What if Malistare and Morganthe are brother and sister?!? o_0

Its impossible for them to be brother and sister the nameless knight was Morganthes brother

Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
blizardb0y212 wrote:
Tamato5 wrote:

Its impossible for them to be brother and sister the nameless knight was Morganthes brother
It was a lucky guess right? lol. If the Malistare plan fails, then she could try reviving her true brother (Nameless Knight/Sir Malory) I really dont know, These are my best theories.