Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More Wizards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 05, 2011
Can there please be 7 character slots? I want to try every school but I can't because I can only have 6 wizards. Ice seems cool, but I don't have room to make an ice wizard.

Survivor
May 17, 2012
I agree, I would love to have 7 characters per account, it would be so much easier. If KingsIsle does that,, I can transfer my Myth from my second account to my main account, or just make a new Myth in my main account. It makes sense if there are 7 magic classes, there could be 7 characters in each account.

Survivor
May 13, 2010
I would really like to happen
I would like to be able to have all the types without having to make an account

Defender
Nov 10, 2015
Yes! This would be an awesome feature to add and people have been asking for it for awhile. Ice is an awesome school you should totally go into it.

Defender
Nov 14, 2015
balance wizard on Feb 5, 2017 wrote:
Can there please be 7 character slots? I want to try every school but I can't because I can only have 6 wizards. Ice seems cool, but I don't have room to make an ice wizard.
This has been constantly talked about since 2008, they aren't going to nor will they ever, simply put if you want another character, make another account, pay money to level that character, it's simply a business gimmick