Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Monster In the Books! Ques Idea!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 08, 2011
So i got this great idea a while back!

If you ever been to the library in the commons and you see these corridors you just get the feeling you want to explore! so what i thought is that we make maybe 2-3 dungeons where you walk around in these corridors fighting the monster that have escaped from the books!

A little bit of backstory!
"The Doctor have lost his books in the library and for some reason the monsters in his books escaped!, Now he needs your help with defeating the monsters and returning peace in the library."

So the dungeons should be one for level 50+ and the other one with level 100+.

Inside the dungeons should be a corridor (ofcourse) full of bookshelfs and 3 places (stops) where you meet monsters. The last stop should be on the roof and the commons are at night because the Last monster is making the commons become night forever!

You got plenty of place to set out these dungeons in the library so it wont be a problem with space.
Just an idea! HAVE FUN!

Survivor
Jul 19, 2013
Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
I think it'd be awesome if one of the drops was the grimore wands. That's be nice!

Survivor
Aug 25, 2009
I've always wanted to explore the wizard city library! Wouldn't it be cool if there was a dungeon in it where you had to quest through a maze, and all the enemies were somehow completely randomized, as if they're coming out from all the history and magic books?

Or if it was a dungeon anyone could access, and the enemies are taken from EVERY regular enemy in the game. For example, you could walk into a chamber and find a Rank 15, Rank 1, Rank 7, and Rank 5 Elite all in the same battle! Imagine fighting a lost soul from unicorn way paired up with a gargoyle from Darkmoor, or an Avalon Fomori? I think this would be a fun and unique way to get cool rewards and have lots of replay value.