Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make your own Kingly game 2015

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 02, 2014
Ok so i know this been posted before but lets face it topics get old time for a update wanna see the new idea's for this

My idea if i was making a kingly game
i name it creature 101

in this game there be 4 classes

first trainer bugs!
Trainer color's Green and Brown
this would be a school were you would class bugs into battle to fight for you and all cards you get would be bug based and most of your ability would be like a bug they would be best at poisoning enemy's and traps the downside is it would be mostly far away combat up close you would be weaker then most. so you basically class bugs to your side kinda like animal trainer or have them crawl onto you when you use your ability
your starter bug would be a spider
enemy chemical class

second trainer story book monster class

trainer color's would be Sliver's and Gold
this would be a class were you become the monster you don't summon but cast a curse on yourself then use your power but the down side is every time you use your power you have a negative affect your ability would mostly be focus on power you be great at close and far but your spells and ability would be strong but your counter's and blocks and stuff like that would always be easier to break. ps in this class what i mean by become a monster is when you cast your spell or abillty you turn into a were wolf or something like that
your starter monster were wolf
enemy chemical class

third trainer chemical class
Trainer color's would be white and red's
This would be a class were you throw potions at the ground and making the earth Chang or even the clouds in the the sky or even summon monster there weakness is they don't get as many power and there only good at far away combat but they do get more ability then any class and your ability could Chang your body so say you have low health one of you ability's could boost your health for so many seconds or something like that. so basicly you when you coasted you spell or ability it be like your throwing stuff on the ground or drinking it
your starter would be some kinda thing that affect your body
enemy monster class and bug class

you maybe asking why only thee class well because there going be so many spell and ability and worlds

the story line could be a war going on in the 3 kingdoms and the only way to stop and the war and get everything back to normal is to unit all thee but the problem is a evil force named the shadow's are causing trouble but that's were you come in the kingdom has hiya you to investigate the strange things that been happening all around the 3 kingdoms and even explore the forbidden zone were no man have been before finding more land for your kingdom and saving it but they miss lead you sometimes getting you into trouble and making matter's worst with the other kingdoms but in the forbidden zones you fined more kingdoms like your and it just keeps getting stranger from there can you handle the quest?
thats my idea now i wanna hear yours and who know maybe kl will

Explorer
Dec 02, 2014
ok so i was thinking

what if kingly made a new game called monster land
in this game you be able to make over 1000 kinda monster out of 10 elements of your picking and you could even customize your monster to make it look how you want and just more your style you can even chose what element it is and its back story even give it a name and play as it but the cool part would be that you pick 2 elements to make your monster and then it give you a combine monster but don't worry any time you get bored of a monster just like in wizard101 you can hatch with someone else to make a new monster to play as but it wont be like clash of clans were you don't get to play as your guy you would be like on wizard101 doing your quest and stuff but in the battle part of this game it be sorta like warframe so you wouldn't have to enter arena and it wouldn't be turns it be fighting on the spot making you think on your feet and you have to put gear on your monsters so you could be able to handle more then one enemy at a time
1 fire
2 water
3 wind
4 earth
5 ice
6 metal
7 thunder and lighting
8 smoke
9 shadows