Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make your own boss to gaurd your home!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 13, 2012
dvspaneque on Jan 3, 2011 wrote:
Well, seems kind of complicated to have that in your house because how would your friends get you house without having to do all that. . I think it would be a lot easier to just ban someone from your house for a certain amount of time such as 24 hours. .
it should be only a boss of a rank you chose and not over powered when someone teleports to your house you can chose for them to fight monster or not they have to solo monster the monster is the rank of the teleported wizards lvl if they somehow beat a boss they can drop: rare:mastery amulets permanent mounts warrior gear warrior sword helmet of the kings boots of the kings plated amour of the kings spell uncommon: pets that look like the boss 7 day mounts rings common: reagents gold 10 crowns always drops: certificate of passage through and or around house witch disappears after you leave

my lvl: 84
boss: gnome
health: adepts to fighters lvl
cheats: every time you cast life spell he puts life dispel on you
says: you can't beat me with my own class!
he casts gnomes wand attack 230 each pip
gnomes 850-1000 2 life dispels
life blade 40
life trap 35
satyr heals 830
drops gnomes pet
spell drops gnomes assault 500-650
I really hope they do this Idea it would be a good challenge and equally good rewards

Survivor
Jul 04, 2012
Dominooooo on Jul 20, 2013 wrote:
Exactly, although it would be really fun to defeat bosses.
how do you make the boss?

Survivor
Jun 20, 2010
Genius, set it up so the 'Guard' can be assigned to houses that already have a practice ring, and every entrant except the owner gets a choice to fight or not enter. The Guard can be setup to match the entering wizards level...

Survivor
Oct 09, 2011
mine is called:

Darth Jimothy (ninja cat)
100,000 health
all balance+life spells
16% boost to spells if you have an aura spell active
cheats:
if anyone heals, he casts a judgement that does a 500 damage judgement for 0 pips
starts with 5 pips and gets a power pip every turn
has life mastery
summons 3 minions that look like a power nova first turn for 0 pips
immune to everything except multi-hit spells (Minotaur, chimera, hydra, orthorus)
your minions attack you instead

that's it
mycin dragonhammer lvl 48

Defender
Jan 31, 2010
Yea I agree. I don't like random people teleporting to my house. Another easy way to get rid of unwanted visitors is to set up teleporters and jails for people to go in. then you can catch them and send them away. they really need to invent a way to keep your home safe and stop idiots, stalkers, revenge seekers, unknown people and noobs from teleporting into your house. anyone who annoys me is immediately sent away. I have encountered problems with friends teleporting to me only to use my gorilla that is in the basement of my Sun Palace. I have tried blocking it off, but it also stopped me from accessing it to collect any rewards. A boss would help me a lot. I would love to take my pick of any boss throughout the spiral. My main boss for my Acropolis would be 4 bosses. I would use the Azteca version of Malistare, known as Malistare the Undying along with Malistare Drake, Young Morganthe and Pendragon. I would use these bosses in all my houses. Malistare Drake would guard my Sun Palace, Young Morganthe and Pendragon would guard my Winter Wind Tower, and Malistare the Undying would guard my Pyramid of the Lost Horizon. They would all be their respective levels and ranks with all their spells. Once we battle Morganthe, I would replace her in my acropolis house and move Malistare Drake. Morganthe would guard a 5th house once I got one. That is what I would do in terms of bosses.

Survivor
Oct 17, 2010
tmann11 on Dec 31, 2010 wrote:
level 52
Name: Storm Lords Serpent
Species: Leviathan
Class: Storm
Cheat: when you use a heal, he says, " healing enrages me, FEEL MY WRATH!" then he leviathan's which does 2,200 damage and stuns you
Health: 7,520
Ye you should

Hunter, pyromancer (fire) level 57

Survivor
Jul 07, 2012
Level 90

Name: Guardian of the Storms
Species: Specter [Same Species as an Undead Wizard in Dragonspyre]*
*I didn't think it had to be a SPECIES of your school, but has to be of your school.
School: Storm
Rank: (Depends on Level) [Lv. 1-10, Rank 1, Lv. 11-20, Rank 2, etc.]
Health: 7,500
Cheats
1.) "You Won't Make It To Meet My Master!" -- Every 4 Rounds, A random wizard loses all charms & wards on them, and gains a +40% Hex
2.) "I Don't Serve Alone!" -- On the 5th round, the Guardian of the Storms summons lower versions of himself, Same Rank, But Elite, with 1,875 health, and are Life, Fire, and Sun.
3.) The new Guardians in the battle each have a specific cheat for themselves.
a.) Guardian of the Living -- "Survival is Necessary!" -- The Guardian casts an absorb on a random teammate every time one is destroyed. The first one is casted upon itself, and all are worth 700 damage.
b.) Guardian of the Flame -- "Fire is Destructive!" -- The Guardian casts a Smoke Screen worth -65% Accuracy on a random enemy every 5 rounds. If they do not break it within the 5 rounds, it breaks itself and turns into a -65% Weakness.
c.) Guardian of the Sun -- "Power is Everything!" -- The Guardian casts a Cloaked Dispel on every enemy every 5 rounds. The Dispel is completely random. If the dispel does not break, it uncloaks itself, then turns into a trap of +40% of that school.
d.) Sun Guardian -- Has Mastery of Storm
e.) Sun Guardian -- All Attacks [NOT Tempest] have a Monstrous on them.
4.) "I Won't Be The First To Go!" -- If the Guardian of the Storms is defeated before any of the henchmen, it will be healed by the Life's 800 Health Rebirth, the enemies will be hit by a 800 damage Meteor from the Fire, and the Sun guardian casts a 14 Pipped Tempest with 0 Pips [Charms/Wards won't work with any of the attacks]
5.) "I Was Defeated!" -- If the battle is won, your mana drops by 50% and you are permitted into house.

**Elizabeth Star, Level 90 Diviner** Destroyer of the Gods

Explorer
Dec 21, 2009
tebucky11 on Dec 31, 2010 wrote:
I am getting angry that people keep coming to my house and inviting their friends over then they invite their friends and yeah and then when i try to send them away they run into an out of the house so it won't work so i am thinking that before anyone comes to your house they have to fight a boss so here are the rules!

Can't have over 8,995 health
Can't be over rank 7
Has to be your class
Species has to be a species of your class

Cheating rules

If you are level 44 or under you may NOT make a cheating boss

Cheats

Heals
Extra spell
Kills
Puts a buff on himself or a weakness on you
Makes you have to kill him again but only this time he has half health
(Level 50+ only can do that cheat and once he used his/her cheat may not do it again)

Here is my boss! ( i am level 53 )

Name: The Dark Wraith
Species: Wraith
Class: Death
Cheat: Says "You can't kill me!" then makes you kill him again with half health
Health: 8,660
Second Health: 4,330

So there you go hope you like my ideas! reply and make your own follow the rules :-)
Cool.

Mine would be this

Name: Granan Seven Skull
Species: Jaguar
Class:Life
Cheat: Says "May the Earth guide me." than puts a buff on himself and a 80% weakness on you
Health:8,995

He says when defeated "You have gained access noble warrior." and then dissappears.

Might think this harsh but I get some annoying friends' friends

Explorer
Aug 30, 2009
okay mine is...

Name- Merchant of death
School- Death
Rank- 7 boss
Species- Scarecrow
Health- 9,000
Opening speech- I will give you nightmares for years pitiful wizard. Meet your doom!(evil laughter)
Spell- All death spells+ deer knight and lord of night. Empower, amplify, gargantuan. Stormzilla, Tempest.( natural attack- 250 per pip and you help him.( it you blade or shield it will be redirected to him, if it is a attack or a trap it will be redirected to you)
Cheat- If you heal over 750 he will put up a -90% doom and gloom and cast 0 pip wraith with gargantuan say "I will destroy your health wizard!"
Cheat #2- If you heal over 150 (with doom and gloom) he will "call" out three minions and say " Had enough? No? Too bad!(evil laughter)
Minion #1- Arch-wraith
Health- 2,000
School- Balance
Type- Wraith (orange designs on robes)
Minion#2- High-water Ghoul
Health- 1,500
School- Storm
Type- Ghoul (purple suit)
Minion #3- Mystic-Vampyre
Health- 2,250
School- Myth
Type- Vampire (yellow and blue instead of black and red)
(all minions use All of their school's spells up to the level 48 spells)
Cheat #3- If you defeat him he will cast a 0 pip dr. von's monster.
Cheat #4- THIS BOSS WILL AND CAN CRITICAL AND CRITICAL BLOCK AT ALL TIMES!
Closing speech- "You have fought with bravery. It is my honor to let you pas."

Good luck beating that

Explorer
Jun 08, 2012
My boss
Storm
Health:100,000
Resist:80 to all schools but myth, myth resist 50.
Damage:100 to all schools
Critical:550 to all schools
Blocking:425 to all schools
Piercing:30
Healing outcome/income: 50 each.
Stun immune
100 percent power pip
150 accuracy to all schools

Cheats
4 power pips every round
If you hit him he uses a -90 weakness on all, and stuns for 2 rounds.
He uses tc colossal and tc extraordinary on one spell.

Pet
He has a pet with "May spam tc Doom And Gloom, chances 100%."
"May spam Unicorn" "May spam Fairy" "May spam Rebirth"
and lastly " May Spam Earthquake" If he's pet uses it one time it'll use it 4 times in a row. Or how much people you have doing it with you, one person= one quake.

Survivor
Apr 17, 2011
Name : Cat Tamer

Species : Firecat

Looks : ( Fire ) A Firecat standing like a human

Looks : ( Death ) A Black Cat standing like a human

Looks : ( Dead ) Burns up and falls into the ground

School : Fire ( Death )

Health : ( 1st ) 8,200

Health : ( 2nd ) 4,100

Spells : ( Fire ) 250 Damage per Pip, Firezilla, Fire Dragon, Helephant, Meteor Strike, Efreet, Heck Hound, Scald, Fire Blade, Fire Trap, and Smoke Screen.

Spells : ( Death ) 200 Damage pet Pip, Vampire, Deathzilla, Wraith, Skeletal Dragon, Feint, Skeletal Pirate, Scarecrow, Poison, Death Blade, and Death Trap.

Speech : ( 1st Enterance ) " I shall tame you and make you my Master's Pet! "

Speech : ( 1st Defeat ) " Hmmph! I shall never die! Time to transform! " ( Turns into Black Cat )

Speech : ( 2nd Enterance ) " Now, taste my Death! "

Speech : ( 2nd Defeat ) " You survived! My Master is now disappointed in me, thanks to you Wizard! "

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
Seth Moonhaven on Jul 7, 2013 wrote:
Ok :D

Name: Ra
Species: Ra..?
Cheat: "The power of the sun fuels me" Uses 'Ra' spell whenever you use a shield or trap.
Health: 7.5k

Note: Once you defeat him you are payed 200 Crowns and then have access to my Massive Fantasy Palace but once you get to the door, you must fight another boss...

Name: Judgement
Species: Angel like creature
Cheat: Starts with max power pips and will use a -90% shield on self everytime a player doesn't attack. That means that if 3/4 people attack, she will still use it because someone didn't attack. Also, for everytime you fizzle or use a trap, you get a smokescreen -50%.
Health: 8.5k
Cheat Saying: "This is your Judgement"

Now, you have made it inside of the house, but ALAS! There is yet another boss:

Name: Apocalyptia
Species: Unknown
Cheat: Everytime he is attacked he uses Meteor Strike right after attack and everytime someone shields up, he uses a Blizzard. Every time someone uses a wand spell he Power Novas. "One ruins it for all"
Health: 8.6k
If you lose the battle the dungeon resets and your Windows is deleted. If you're on Mac, your iTunes get deleted, uninstalled and everything on it is lost forever.

HOWEVER, if you win, you are awarded 10k crowns, but only the surviving players receive it.. Then, you will earn on a spot on the Hall of Fame and be rewarded an additional 5 training points and 20 Amber.

So, plan, ready your friends and enter sandman. Potato.
isn't that harsh, the last one?

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
Hello, here's my boss.

Name: Flame Oni
Species: Helephant
Class: Fire
Cheats (when I'm 44): Can heal, has buffs and weakness, and whenever you cast a minion or polymorph spell, he says "Let's make this balanced...I'm calling in the cavalry!" and he gains 3 minions (see below).
Health: 8,500

Minion(s):
Name: Flame Archer
Species: Fire Elf
Cheat (also when 44): Whenever you have 2 fire shields or more, one of the Archers will cast a Fire Elf at you, and it won't cost any pips or count as it's turn.
Health: 1750

Well... there ya go. Good luck!

Survivor
Jul 11, 2011
Name: Cold
Species: Ice cat
Class: Ice
Cheat: When you heal, half of the healing spell you used heals him.
Opening message: Intruder, you must fight me to pass!
Closing message: Very well then. You may pass, although master may be angry.
Health: 7,000

Survivor
Jun 16, 2010
tebucky11 on Dec 31, 2010 wrote:
I am getting angry that people keep coming to my house and inviting their friends over then they invite their friends and yeah and then when i try to send them away they run into an out of the house so it won't work so i am thinking that before anyone comes to your house they have to fight a boss so here are the rules!

Can't have over 8,995 health
Can't be over rank 7
Has to be your class
Species has to be a species of your class

Cheating rules

If you are level 44 or under you may NOT make a cheating boss

Cheats

Heals
Extra spell
Kills
Puts a buff on himself or a weakness on you
Makes you have to kill him again but only this time he has half health
(Level 50+ only can do that cheat and once he used his/her cheat may not do it again)

Here is my boss! ( i am level 53 )

Name: The Dark Wraith
Species: Wraith
Class: Death
Cheat: Says "You can't kill me!" then makes you kill him again with half health
Health: 8,660
Second Health: 4,330

So there you go hope you like my ideas! reply and make your own follow the rules :-)
I am Level 53
Name:Lord of Winter
Specie:Tritops
Class:Ice
Cheats:If you use a spell with 6 or more pips he will say "You think you can best the Lord of Winter?!" And then he casts a 0 pip Lord of Winter that does about 1500-2500 Damage.
2nd Cheat:If you use a heal he will say"Your not the only one with heals" and casts a 0 Pip Regenerate.
3rd Cheat:If you put any kind of trap on him he will remove it and do a 0 pip Earthquake.
Health:8995

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
SoupWizard64 on Sep 15, 2013 wrote:
Hello, here's my boss.

Name: Flame Oni
Species: Helephant
Cheats (when I'm 44): Can heal, has buffs and weakness, and whenever you cast a minion or polymorph spell, he says "Let's make this balanced...I'm calling in the cavalry!" and he gains 3 minions (see below).
Health: 8,500

Minion(s):
Name: Flame Archer
Species: Fire Elf
Cheat (also when 44): Whenever you have 2 fire shields or more, one of the Archers will cast a Fire Elf at you, and it won't cost any pips or count as it's turn.
Health: 1750

Well... there ya go. Good luck!
A few things I forgot:

Flame Oni opening speech: "Another challenger seeking entrance? I hope you're clothes aren't easily flammable."

Ending Speech: "Well that hurt. Go on, enter the wonderful home of my master. And let the spirit of the Helephant be with you!" After defeating the Flame Oni, you get a Helephant treasure card, with a rare drop of a Helephant pet.

Flame Elf Entering Speech: "What a nice addition, 'eh, wizard?"

When Flame Elf does cheat: "Kiss goodbye your precious shields!"

After defeating the Flame Oni, you have free access to my house for a month. You have unlimited access if you have a Helephant pet. ( Because you got the drop, or you're a lucky lvl 48 fire wizard and read this).

Defender
Apr 07, 2012
Boss Name Ola Kiin Lora rank 6 school hp 7625
Cheats He Says That wont work and he removes 3 of your blades and cast earthquake with only one pip

Delver
Aug 26, 2012
Ian Dragonshield Level 52 wizard

Boss Name: Sondar
Type: Ice
Health: 8,995
Level: Rank 7 boss
Species: Colossus
Cheat: If you bring friends he brings level 1 ice guardians. If you use a shield he casts the opposite of the shield and uses steal ward. I you have more than 9 blades he destroys 3 of them. If you use an absorb he uses ice armor (always absorbs 526 no matter how many pips he has). And if he has 500 or lower health left and the next attack is gonna kill him, your attack fizzles he uses the same spell (only thing damage is doubled) and he uses satyr.

Try to beat my boss

Ian Dragonshield lvl 52 wizard

Defender
May 29, 2013
My 3rd boss:
Name: Chameleon
Species: Oni
Health: 9,000
School: Balance
Cheats: Universal Mastery
Every time you hit him, he hits with a weak move that hits for different effects of the same school as the damage. Multi hit moves are NOT cumulative. However, Multi Type moves are (Like Hydra and Chimera). Multi Type moves don't hit for the overall type of the spell (Chimera and Hydra don't trigger the Balance cheat)
casts 2 50% weaknesses....... the damage is 500
casts a 90% Tower Shield...... Damage is 200
casts a Minor Life that heals for 1/2 the damage dealt......... The damage is 1/2 that he gets hit for. It doesn't activate any Healing debuffs (Infection and Doom & Gloom), so it's like a drain
10 damage + 900 over 3 rounds
500 damage + Breaks all blades or traps (random)
Damage is 55% of what he takes + Heal for the same damage the attack does. Heals though Healing Debuffs)
75% of the damage he takes. It hits all
It hits for 150% of the damage he takes + Hit all + another random effect of the other types (Excluding Storm)

Defender
May 29, 2013
Name: Spectr
Species: Ghost
Health: 10,000
School: Death
Speech: Death comes out to play
Every turn, he'll say whatever number the Doom and Gloom is on (if the Doom & Gloom is at 15% Death attack, etc. He'll say "15%" and so on)
Cheats: Starts completely full of Power Pips
  • Immune to Beguile and Stun
  • Keeps Empower on. It gives 2 Power Pips for Spells ranked 5+
  • A Doom and Gloom casts automatically at the beginning of every round. It starts off with 1% Death attack increase, 1% Death Shield Piercing, 1% Death Crit rate, -1% healing. With every re-cast, these values increase by 1. Replacing it will get you a free 1000 base Scarecrow + the recast of Doom & Gloom with the values boosted by 10% The casting doesn't stop at 100%. It keeps going after 100%. His Draining moves heal for 80% of the damage dealt

• Resistance: 100% to death
  • 25% to every thing else except Life
  • Boost: 50% boosted by life
  • Crit rate: base 70
  • Crit block: 200
  • Power Pip chance: 80%

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
I'm lvl 45 balance.

Name: Serquet
Species: Goddess (of scorpions)
Health: 2,500, Rank 6
Deck: All balance spells, Fortify and Fire Dragon.
Cheats:
1) When you attack her she says: "I am immortal!", and she casts a fortify.
2) When you heal she says: "None of that!", and she uses a 0-pip Ra.
3) When she reaches 1/2 health, she says: "Children, aid me!" and she summons 3 Scorpions.

Scorpions - 1,000 health, Rank 4 elite, Know all balance spells, except for Ra, Chimera or Sabertooth.

Opening Speech: "My babies will feast on your corpse."
Closing Speech: "You fought well enough to beat even a goddess. I grant you passage."

Blaze SandBlade lvl 45 sorcerer.

Survivor
Jun 27, 2013
I'm level 30

name:master fire archer
Species:human
health:2,000
deck: level 26 and under fire spells plus troll

Survivor
May 04, 2013
ice type,
knows spells that i know,same hp and mana

Survivor
Jan 20, 2013
  • I'm level 90 life name:life guardian species : dryad rank:13. health:20,000. school:life. Speech: (calm life voice) don't you dare take another step stranger or else you will feel the wraith of nature!! Cheat:uses spinysaur ever four rounds. Uses satyr every time you hit, Resistance,damage,block,and rating:80 death resistance,50 storm,fire,and balance,74 damage,200 block and critical rating.

Survivor
Sep 26, 2011
ok
lvl 90
Name Kane DeathForge
Species Human Clone
Rank 7
Death Class
Health 8995

has mastery ice, uses ice and death blade, sharpen blade,
deer knight max punch crow fossile frost giant blizzard,

and You should not be able to change the field affect in any house. in this case it is Doom And Gloom!

( You Dare charm In My Masters House!)
his first cheat, anytime a player blades auto free Crow with max punch.
(You Are So Weak To Be here, Leave at once)
cheat 2 anytime a player heals a punched poison with crit, no block allowed.

he would have close to 40 resist across the board death and ice 70%