Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

make some quests!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 11, 2012
Make your own quests! you could challenge your friends in a quest challenge where you have to do a whole bunch of quests in order to beat your friends and get a award! that's my idea! its basicly like battling in the arena but you have to finish quests in order to win. the people that are playing, lets say you and me, have to make some quests like find 3 cattails or fight three gobblins or something like that.so you have these quests and you have to finish them in lets say 30 min.who ever wins can get what ever the players agreed on giving up like a unicorn statue or a treasure card. if anyone would like to build up on my idea then go ahead! if my idea is granted, i'll share the credit! ;)

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
I always thought races would be fun.

You start at Wizard City and have to race to a checkpoint portal that takes you to the next world in the race. The entire race takes you through 5 or 6 worlds. Each checkpoint tells you where the next checkpoint will be found. There would be no compass arrow to follow so you gotta know the map of each world.

The player's porting features are turned off during the race (so you can't cheat by porting ahead to a friend).

It could be organized like a marathon race. You check in with an NPC and then wait around at the start line until the designated time and the signal is given. Then the group of players charge through the worlds of the spiral.

Of course everybody's mounts travel at the same speed. The challenge is taking the shortest route without getting pulled in by mobs.

Survivor
Aug 11, 2012
that is a good idea! but what i think is better for the races is having no mounts so its fair for everyone or everyone gets a rental mount for just like you know, the race. but i think that there should be like a really tall flag that you can see from far away and that there should be a flag at every checkpoint.

Survivor
Aug 11, 2012
i also think that there should be a mini map in the corner so that in the race you know where you have to go and you wont have to keep clicking your spell book and click on the map

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
i think this is why they made the housing games, but good idea

Survivor
Nov 05, 2011
ashelyfairydreamer on Mar 1, 2015 wrote:
Make your own quests! you could challenge your friends in a quest challenge where you have to do a whole bunch of quests in order to beat your friends and get a award! that's my idea! its basicly like battling in the arena but you have to finish quests in order to win. the people that are playing, lets say you and me, have to make some quests like find 3 cattails or fight three gobblins or something like that.so you have these quests and you have to finish them in lets say 30 min.who ever wins can get what ever the players agreed on giving up like a unicorn statue or a treasure card. if anyone would like to build up on my idea then go ahead! if my idea is granted, i'll share the credit! ;)
Yeah that would be fun but i should be that each school gets a different school like with me and fire Maybe the fire schools has a task yeah maybe each school should have its own world like Death and Dragonspyre or Life/Ice and Grizzlehiem and Wintertusk.I Dont know it is up to you.

Blaze SilverHeart level 21