Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Main schools

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 17, 2011
Hey, It would be awesome if we could choose moon, star, or sun along with our main schools. Yes, I know this would be a major project and all the high levels would have to choose (and it would cost a lot) but it would be nice. Yes, there are some parts even I personally wouldn't like, because currently I use a variety of moon, sun and star school spells but, well, it would be nice to be able to do that.

-Brianna Starsong legendary sorcerer

Choose depending on you!
Figure out these problems and decode my new ideas!

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Athena wisdom godd... on Jan 3, 2014 wrote:
Hey, It would be awesome if we could choose moon, star, or sun along with our main schools. Yes, I know this would be a major project and all the high levels would have to choose (and it would cost a lot) but it would be nice. Yes, there are some parts even I personally wouldn't like, because currently I use a variety of moon, sun and star school spells but, well, it would be nice to be able to do that.

-Brianna Starsong legendary sorcerer

Choose depending on you!
Figure out these problems and decode my new ideas!
I like it, but in order to survive, we would need new spells so we don't get KO'd by a Lost Soul. For sun they'd have things like Solar Storm, and Auraborealis. For moon there would be Nocturnal & Wolf Pack. Star would have Nova and Stellar Protector. I'd also like to be a shadowmancer and be able to use Web-Wraith and Vampiric Stiletto. If there's ever lightmancers, then I'd also like to use Angelic Song and Photosynthesis.

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
sorry this will not happen as others have said novices do not have capability of tempering with astral magic without messing stuff up