Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lvl 90 World and lvl 98 Spells idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 19, 2012
Hey there everybody i was playing in wizard and i was thinking about the next world after Azteca. i put a lot of thought into this so it would be nice for you to appreciate my thoughts thx.

Olympia a myth world based on Greek and Roman mythology. there would be cyclopes, minotaurs, satyrs, centaurs,etc. to get to Olympia you have to collect the 3 parts of a ancient rune to create the spiral key to Olympia. each part of the rune key is scattered across the spiral. the fire part is located in dragonspyre, the storm part is located in celestia, the ice part is located in wintertusk. once you have the rune key you can go to Olympia. when you get there morganthe has corrupted Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades. you need to go to each of there domains and defeat them first poseidons then hades then zeus. but to get to any of them you have to do quests to get them.
Lvl 98 Spells

Fire
name: Volcanic Demon
description: 1580 - 1670 damage to all enemies
pips:11

Storm
name: Shockness Monster
description: 1890 - 2080 and 40% blade to self

Ice
name: Frost Bear
description: 1340 - 1490 and tower shield

Life
name: Vines
description: 1220 - 1480 to all enemies

Death
name: Fearless Werewolf
description: 1460 - 1580 and half health back

Myth
name: Chupacabra
description: 1470 - 1550 to all enemies

Balance
name: Krokosphinx
description: 1560 - 1790 and balance blade

thats it hoped you enjoyed

Talon RedDust lvl 51 death

Survivor
Mar 12, 2013
Not a bad start, but I would suggest some changes.

Volcanic Demon:
1050-1250 + 900 over three rounds + smokescreen to all enemies

Shockness monster:
1690 - 1980 + target loses three pips + windstorm

Ice:
Hyperborean
1200 + 600 over 3 rounds + mega taunt + legion shield

Life:
Cherub
700-870 + absorb + 1200 heal over 3 rounds to all friends

Death:
Chupacabra
1060 - 1380 to all enemies + half health back + dispel next two death attacks on first target

Myth:
Charybdis
1270 - 1450 to all enemies + stun to all enemies + time of legend

Balance:
Krokosphinx
1260 - 1490 + Blade storm + three pips to all friends

One thing to keep in mind is that these new spells need to add something fresh to class spells. I tried combining multiple spells into one spell and adding a new element to them.

Additionally, I think you should make all the parts of the runes in Olympia itself, just in different areas. This would allow for themed areas in Olympia and certain boss fights.

What are you thinking in terms of gear?

Explorer
Dec 28, 2010
love the world and spell ideas but maybe instead of shock monster it could be like illuminated squid or something like that

Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
DragonSoul621 on Apr 20, 2013 wrote:
Hey there everybody i was playing in wizard and i was thinking about the next world after Azteca. i put a lot of thought into this so it would be nice for you to appreciate my thoughts thx.

Olympia a myth world based on Greek and Roman mythology. there would be cyclopes, minotaurs, satyrs, centaurs,etc. to get to Olympia you have to collect the 3 parts of a ancient rune to create the spiral key to Olympia. each part of the rune key is scattered across the spiral. the fire part is located in dragonspyre, the storm part is located in celestia, the ice part is located in wintertusk. once you have the rune key you can go to Olympia. when you get there morganthe has corrupted Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades. you need to go to each of there domains and defeat them first poseidons then hades then zeus. but to get to any of them you have to do quests to get them.
Lvl 98 Spells

Fire
name: Volcanic Demon
description: 1580 - 1670 damage to all enemies

Storm
name: Shockness Monster
description: 1890 - 2080 and 40% blade to self

Ice
name: Frost Bear
description: 1340 - 1490 and tower shield

Life
name: Vines
description: 1220 - 1480 to all enemies

Death
name: Fearless Werewolf
description: 1460 - 1580 and half health back

Myth
name: Chupacabra
description: 1470 - 1550 to all enemies

Balance
name: Krokosphinx
description: 1560 - 1790 and balance blade

thats it hoped you enjoyed

Talon RedDust lvl 51 death
I like the idea of the Shockness monster and the Werewolf.

Survivor
Mar 09, 2013
I think there should be a new school, with new spells.I was thinking the school ambrose learned.
I don't have a name yet but i got some new attacks.
reckless attack it does 700 damage but does 100 damage to you and your
accuracey is lowered by 70% (breaks sheilds and takes 1 pip

James Soulrider lvl. 23 necromancer (usually in Krocktopia)

Survivor
Jul 14, 2012
FINALLY! Another attack all spell for myth I've been waiting for that and how much damage it does is epic and if it ever does end up in the game well then that's just epic!

Blaze Myth Mender level 85, Boris Troll Runner, level 55