Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Leveling Elixir Ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 13, 2013
I personally think that when Karamelle comes out and/or the max level is 150, we should get a level 100 elixir, as the grind to level 100 takes way to long and I have been asking some wizards and a lot of people agree they should have a level 100 elixir, as the 2nd arc is so much longer than the first arc. They could also add a level 80 elixir, boosting you to the start of Azteca.

Requirements for the level 100 elixir:
- Must have a level 130 wizard on your account.
- Must be above level 50 and below level 100.
- Must have completed the game up to Karamelle at least once.
-60,000 Crowns
Requirements for level 80 elixir:
- Must have a level 80 wizard on your account.
- Must be above level 15 and below level 80.
- Must have completed the game up to Avalon at least once.
- 50,000 Crowns

I think these would be a great addition for wizards who do not wish to grind for weeks over and over again, as it gets really repetitive when you do the same thing multiple times.

- Jack InfinitySword, Level 125 , Level 51, Level 51,Level 7

Survivor
Jan 09, 2010
I think we need an elixir closet / chest/ vault I am getting a lot and they take up so much space.

Survivor
Jul 13, 2013
As I've said before, these elixirs would help many players, and I am not expecting a level 100 Elixir at least until the max level is 140, but maybe we could at least skip through Celestia and Zafaria, that way we just have the longest worlds to do. I've asked 10 people so far and they all agree that we need at least a level 80 Elixir, because they have been through the same worlds many many many times, and if you think about it they aren't really "skipping" if you've already done it, and you're not missing any storyline content (except for maybe school-specific storyline)

- Jack InfinitySword, Level 129, Level 52 , Level 51, Level 7

Survivor
Jul 13, 2013
meanmyk on Sep 16, 2020 wrote:
I think we need an elixir closet / chest/ vault I am getting a lot and they take up so much space.
Better yet, just make it so we can make our backpack maximum capacity 1000 or something. Right now the max is 300 with potions I believe.

- Jack InfinitySword, Level 130, Level 51, Level 52, Level 8