Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 98 Myth Spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 21, 2012
Did you ever notice that all the schools have such better spells than myth, myth has the lowest damaging spells out of all the schools (when your a high level), and did you ever notice that it has a terrible multi attack spell, when all the other schools get really good spells like storm shouldn't even have two multi hit spells, myth only has one and its probably the only multi hit spell myths have, when ice gets frost giant and snow angel, storm get sirens which is dumn cause storm lord already does a lot, fire get dragon, life gets forest lord,and death gets scarecrow. I think if we have another level cap and another world myth should get a good multi hit spell cause it is just unfair to people who are myth

Defender
Jul 02, 2009
jakeorz2406 on Aug 27, 2013 wrote:
Did you ever notice that all the schools have such better spells than myth, myth has the lowest damaging spells out of all the schools (when your a high level), and did you ever notice that it has a terrible multi attack spell, when all the other schools get really good spells like storm shouldn't even have two multi hit spells, myth only has one and its probably the only multi hit spell myths have, when ice gets frost giant and snow angel, storm get sirens which is dumn cause storm lord already does a lot, fire get dragon, life gets forest lord,and death gets scarecrow. I think if we have another level cap and another world myth should get a good multi hit spell cause it is just unfair to people who are myth
What do you mean by multi hit? As in spells like Minotaur? Because we have two of those. Do you mean AoE spells? We got two of those my friend. Your right though. Not about the thought of myth being weak. That's a lie. But I do think we need a new AoE spell. Why do you think myth is weak? Huh? Myth's got a whole lot of little tricks up our sleeve. Shift, minions, stuns, double attack spells that get around shields, and even our own DoT. And i can hit pretty high when it comes to damage my friend. Yes indeed.

Champion
Aug 20, 2010
jakeorz2406 on Aug 27, 2013 wrote:
Actually when you are a high level, they have the hardest hitting attack one enemy spell. Basilisk, Medusa, Celestial Calender, all things that myth mobs spam in Azteca, oh, those myth mobs.

It does have an okay multi-attack (aoe I am assuming you mean), and they should get a better one.
Storm has 3 btw, fyi.
Myth has 2 btw, fyi. AND EARTHQUAKE is good, enfeeble and shatter plus attack, sigh.

Cough, balance, cough cough. You know balance. UM. This school. A little important. If you never have heard of this before we got a problem dude.