Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 88 spell ideas

1
AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 23, 2010
33
I am here to give my own ideas for the next wizard101 spells for all schools. ( remember to post your ideas too )

Death: Werewolf:
10 pips spell
85% accuracy
1100 - 1140 damage to all enemies plus minus 50 percent accuracy and stun for 2 rounds.

Life: Guardians of Nature
10 pips spell
90% accuracy
1500 health to target plus 250 armor and spirit blade given.

Storm: Merman
10 pips spell
70% accuracy
1610 damage to target plus remove all positives and minus 30 percent accuracy.

Myth: Rukh
10 pips
80% accuracy
1350 damage to target plus stun for three rounds and remove 2 positives.

Fire: Behemoth
10 pips
75% accuracy
1360 damage plus minus 25 accuracy to all enemies.

Ice: Avalanche
10 pips
80% accuracy
1060 damage plus minus 80% damage to incoming spell and stun for two rounds to all enemies.

Balance: Anubis
10 pips
85% accuracy
800 balance damage plus 580 death damage to target plus remove 2 positives.

Feel free to comment on the spells and add your own spell ideas.

Valerian Firebreeze lv 45
Blaze BattlePyre lv 42

Two different people :P

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
275
Death: This is terribly overpowered seeing as it's an AoE and lowering accuracy is more of a balance effect, and Stun is more of an Ice and Myth effect.

Life: The heal is overpowered and Spirit Blade is a balance spell.

Storm: Merman is just a repeat of a Triton which is, in a sense, a "Merman." Even for a Storm Spell, this is overpowered and the effects are too much also.
Again, accuracy is more of a Balance effect.

Myth: It's sorta overpowered because it has two effects.

Fire: Overpowered.

Ice: It's overpowered, and two effects are too much for that high of a damage. It's not balanced well.

Balance: Anubis is actually associated with Death more then Balance, because Anubis dwells in the Underworld with Osiris. Removing wards and charms isn't a balance effect either, and the damage is WAY overpowered.


Survivor
Jan 23, 2010
2
Well, thats a very nice idea. But since i am a death wizard, i have many other ideas for new spells... So i would like to share them with you :)
The werewolf idea is nice but there is already Orthrus and Heckhound... But its still nice.

Here are my ideas:

Spell Name: Cerberus (Three headed dog from hell)
10 pip spell
1115 - 1300 all enemies + minus 95 percent to next attack to all enemies + stun for 3 rounds.

Defender
Aug 01, 2011
185
Survivor
Mar 24, 2011
4
DuoDuo123
this is just a reply

but as I helped merlin in the ideas I know why we did it, if you think about the last spells were level 68 they were strong and if you think about these are a whole twenty levels higher so they had to be strong.

and Drakula666 we were thinking of Cerberus at the time, well I was.

Blaze BattlePyre lvl 44

Survivor
Dec 23, 2010
33
DouDou123 wrote:
Death: This is terribly overpowered seeing as it's an AoE and lowering accuracy is more of a balance effect, and Stun is more of an Ice and Myth effect.

Life: The heal is overpowered and Spirit Blade is a balance spell.

Storm: Merman is just a repeat of a Triton which is, in a sense, a "Merman." Even for a Storm Spell, this is overpowered and the effects are too much also.
Again, accuracy is more of a Balance effect.

Myth: It's sorta overpowered because it has two effects.

Fire: Overpowered.

Ice: It's overpowered, and two effects are too much for that high of a damage. It's not balanced well.

Balance: Anubis is actually associated with Death more then Balance, because Anubis dwells in the Underworld with Osiris. Removing wards and charms isn't a balance effect either, and the damage is WAY overpowered.



yes i agree our spells are way overpowered, but i think we didnt know what to do with damage so we just put random damages in. however i dont think there are many other faults apart from spirit blade. the merman spell is nothing like triton as he would look different and scene would be completely different. actually i think anubis is not at all overpowered and has death in its power so i think that the anubis spell is perfect. ty for your comment thou, your ideas will be noted.



Edit post:

I take back what i just said. as my friend clearly pointed out, these spells are a whole lot higher than the last attack spells, being 20 levels higher

Survivor
Dec 23, 2010
33
I hope you all know that these are level 88 spells. they are supposed to be strong. however for pvp purposes i suppose they would be classified as too strong. keep commenting :D

Survivor
Dec 23, 2010
33
Drakula666 wrote:
Well, thats a very nice idea. But since i am a death wizard, i have many other ideas for new spells... So i would like to share them with you :)
The werewolf idea is nice but there is already Orthrus and Heckhound... But its still nice.

Here are my ideas:

Spell Name: Cerberus (Three headed dog from hell)
10 pip spell
1115 - 1300 all enemies + minus 95 percent to next attack to all enemies + stun for 3 rounds.


i think that cerberus is a bad idea because, as you already said, we have orthrus the two headed dog. adding one head wont really make much of a difference. each schools spells are supposed to be unique to them remember this.

Explorer
Apr 26, 2009
62
Thanks for the cool balance spell idea.I want that spell. Finally balence gets a decent attack spell that does damage againest another balence enemybut a little overpowered

Explorer
Apr 26, 2009
62
Hold on a behimoth for fire?I thought behimoths were just big WoolyMamoths! it should be ice spell mutate in the new world.

Explorer
Apr 30, 2010
85
@above, hell isnt a bad word its the nickname for the underworld, like where dead crooks go, seriosly get your facts straight

Survivor
Dec 23, 2010
33
Maxo123456789 wrote:
Hold on a behimoth for fire?I thought behimoths were just big WoolyMamoths! it should be ice spell mutate in the new world.


A behemoth is a huge monster not a mammoth. my idea was a huge lava monster that climbs out from the earths core, covered in molten lava :)

Survivor
Dec 23, 2010
33
ball256 wrote:
@above, hell isnt a bad word its the nickname for the underworld, like where dead crooks go, seriosly get your facts straight


I agree entirely. can the person who said that that was a bad word plz stop spamming.

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
275
skywarrior342 wrote:
Um drakula why did you say a bad word?


it's not really considered a bad word you know, seeing as wiz101 allowed it. and in many opinions it's not a bad word since its a noun for the underworld or a place where dead people go.

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
275
merlin4315 wrote:
DouDou123 wrote:
Death: This is terribly overpowered seeing as it's an AoE and lowering accuracy is more of a balance effect, and Stun is more of an Ice and Myth effect.

Life: The heal is overpowered and Spirit Blade is a balance spell.

Storm: Merman is just a repeat of a Triton which is, in a sense, a "Merman." Even for a Storm Spell, this is overpowered and the effects are too much also.
Again, accuracy is more of a Balance effect.

Myth: It's sorta overpowered because it has two effects.

Fire: Overpowered.

Ice: It's overpowered, and two effects are too much for that high of a damage. It's not balanced well.

Balance: Anubis is actually associated with Death more then Balance, because Anubis dwells in the Underworld with Osiris. Removing wards and charms isn't a balance effect either, and the damage is WAY overpowered.



yes i agree our spells are way overpowered, but i think we didnt know what to do with damage so we just put random damages in. however i dont think there are many other faults apart from spirit blade. the merman spell is nothing like triton as he would look different and scene would be completely different. actually i think anubis is not at all overpowered and has death in its power so i think that the anubis spell is perfect. ty for your comment thou, your ideas will be noted.

Edit post:

I take back what i just said. as my friend clearly pointed out, these spells are a whole lot higher than the last attack spells, being 20 levels higher


Well yes, but we have to consider that there wasn't a level 78 school spells, so the next spells would be Rank 10, and should have a balanced damage amount and effects.

Explorer
Jul 31, 2011
95
Good ideas. I am a Life student and I do NOT want another heal card.... Rebirth is perfect enough.... I crit. almost every time and everyone loves it.

I would love to have another hit-all for Life... because I want to be able to hit and not just be valuable for healing.

A hit-all (1000 each at least) with a -50% on each enemy would be epic.

I also have a death wizard, what you suggested sounds great! :)

Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
41
In my opinion, i've always thought that the most powerful attacks would be God Spells used long ago in ancient times, blah blah blah. so what i questioning is why make spells that keep getting more and more stronger as they go. So, cant we just make each school have one powerful God Spell and just get this whole prediciment about new spells getting so strong that dueling will just be too easy over with? It would relieve allot of people with questions and having a hugh thing about it. This would really help me out if some people would agree with me and actually accept that Kingsisle needs a little bit of a break and some time to think on more things, like new additions to Wizard City, like the Pet Pavillion, and they may take some spell ideas into consideration, I dont know. But the bottom line is, cant there just be one more powerful spell for each school and end this? Because, how do you expect to cast a spell that is 12 pips in the future? (but of course they can still have school pets, and hopefully better armor as you level up)

Defender
Aug 07, 2010
107
merlin4315 wrote:
I am here to give my own ideas for the next wizard101 spells for all schools. ( remember to post your ideas too )

Death: Werewolf:
10 pips spell
85% accuracy
1100 - 1140 damage to all enemies plus minus 50 percent accuracy and stun for 2 rounds.

Life: Guardians of Nature
10 pips spell
90% accuracy
1500 health to target plus 250 armor and spirit blade given.

Storm: Merman
10 pips spell
70% accuracy
1610 damage to target plus remove all positives and minus 30 percent accuracy.

Myth: Rukh
10 pips
80% accuracy
1350 damage to target plus stun for three rounds and remove 2 positives.

Fire: Behemoth
10 pips
75% accuracy
1360 damage plus minus 25 accuracy to all enemies.

Ice: Avalanche
10 pips
80% accuracy
1060 damage plus minus 80% damage to incoming spell and stun for two rounds to all enemies.

Balance: Anubis
10 pips
85% accuracy
800 balance damage plus 580 death damage to target plus remove 2 positives.

Feel free to comment on the spells and add your own spell ideas.

Valerian Firebreeze lv 45
Blaze BattlePyre lv 42

Two different people :P

I am not going to state overpowered on each spell because others already did that for me lol so heres what I think.....

Death- I do not like the stun for the spell. I would suggest taking off the stuns and putting two -50% next heal.

Life- Terrible. Its basically a rebirth with a different name. Not to mention the spirit armor is not that weak. Btw life just received another healing spell with guardian spirit. They need an attack spell. I would recommend an AOE dot. Say natures furry and have vines whipping out of the air or something and hits you and is a dot. Say 400+ 700 over 3 rounds? or 200+900 over 3 rounds?
anyways something like that is what I feel they need.

Storm- Its ok... its just not creative. I would rather see it be the Kraken coming out of the water or something like that.

Fire- It confuses me how you wrote that its 1360 to one enemy but will do -25% to all enemies. I think you meant this as an AOE. I guess the effects are alright.

Ice- This spell is a mess. Your attacking so you cast a spell that also shields you? It doesn't make since at all. Plus I would throw out the stuns in this spell. Also, I like avalanche for ice, but how would it work? and I really would not like it to be like ring of fire.

Balance- While I like anubis, balance just received Ra which is the sungod highest in Egyptian mythology correct? Then why would they have anubis be more powerful? Also why do you have it dealing death damage?? That makes no since also. and get rid of the remove to positives.

Not bad but definitely need more work


Survivor
Apr 15, 2009
40
For myth...
Griffon
10 pip spell
80% accuracy
hurts 50 and 1050 to all enemies stuns all enemies for two turns.

Survivor
Apr 15, 2009
40
Drakula666 wrote:
Well, thats a very nice idea. But since i am a death wizard, i have many other ideas for new spells... So i would like to share them with you :)
The werewolf idea is nice but there is already Orthrus and Heckhound... But its still nice.

Here are my ideas:

Spell Name: Cerberus (Three headed dog from hell)
10 pip spell
1115 - 1300 all enemies + minus 95 percent to next attack to all enemies + stun for 3 rounds.
It is a good idea, but also Cerberus and Orthrus look so alike. In Myth to get Orthrus it said that the Cerberus was its cousin.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
1469
merlin4315 wrote:
Death: Werewolf:
10 pips spell
85% accuracy
1100 - 1140 damage to all enemies plus minus 50 percent accuracy and stun for 2 rounds.


Way too strong. Also, I don't know what it's supposed to look like. A werewolf is pretty general.

Life: Guardians of Nature
10 pips spell
90% accuracy
1500 health to target plus 250 armor and spirit blade given.


Again, way too strong. Plus "Guardians of Nature" is even more ambiguous than "werewolf", so I really have no idea what you're talking about here.

Storm: Merman
10 pips spell
70% accuracy
1610 damage to target plus remove all positives and minus 30 percent accuracy.


To be honest, even this is quite a bit overpowered for Storm.

Myth: Rukh
10 pips
80% accuracy
1350 damage to target plus stun for three rounds and remove 2 positives.


Exactly what is a "Rukh"? It sounds Egyptian, which leads me to say that Egyptian-inspired spells are usually Balance. And once again, this spell is too strong.

Fire: Behemoth
10 pips
75% accuracy
1360 damage plus minus 25 accuracy to all enemies.


Again, way too strong and I have no idea what the focus is.

Ice: Avalanche
10 pips
80% accuracy
1060 damage plus minus 80% damage to incoming spell and stun for two rounds to all enemies.


This is too overpowered for words, and the focus is boring.

Balance: Anubis
10 pips
85% accuracy
800 balance damage plus 580 death damage to target plus remove 2 positives.


I'm not sure about Balance getting another spell modeled after an Egyptian deity, and do I even need to say it?

Survivor
Dec 23, 2010
33
fx41001 wrote:
merlin4315 wrote:
I am here to give my own ideas for the next wizard101 spells for all schools. ( remember to post your ideas too )

Death: Werewolf:
10 pips spell
85% accuracy
1100 - 1140 damage to all enemies plus minus 50 percent accuracy and stun for 2 rounds.

Life: Guardians of Nature
10 pips spell
90% accuracy
1500 health to target plus 250 armor and spirit blade given.

Storm: Merman
10 pips spell
70% accuracy
1610 damage to target plus remove all positives and minus 30 percent accuracy.

Myth: Rukh
10 pips
80% accuracy
1350 damage to target plus stun for three rounds and remove 2 positives.

Fire: Behemoth
10 pips
75% accuracy
1360 damage plus minus 25 accuracy to all enemies.

Ice: Avalanche
10 pips
80% accuracy
1060 damage plus minus 80% damage to incoming spell and stun for two rounds to all enemies.

Balance: Anubis
10 pips
85% accuracy
800 balance damage plus 580 death damage to target plus remove 2 positives.

Feel free to comment on the spells and add your own spell ideas.

Valerian Firebreeze lv 45
Blaze BattlePyre lv 42

Two different people :P

Balance- While I like anubis, balance just received Ra which is the sungod highest in Egyptian mythology correct? Then why would they have anubis be more powerful? Also why do you have it dealing death damage?? That makes no since also. and get rid of the remove to positives.





um anubis is like a god of death btw

Survivor
Dec 23, 2010
33
DouDou123 wrote:
merlin4315 wrote:
DouDou123 wrote:
Death: This is terribly overpowered seeing as it's an AoE and lowering accuracy is more of a balance effect, and Stun is more of an Ice and Myth effect.

Life: The heal is overpowered and Spirit Blade is a balance spell.

Storm: Merman is just a repeat of a Triton which is, in a sense, a "Merman." Even for a Storm Spell, this is overpowered and the effects are too much also.
Again, accuracy is more of a Balance effect.

Myth: It's sorta overpowered because it has two effects.

Fire: Overpowered.

Ice: It's overpowered, and two effects are too much for that high of a damage. It's not balanced well.

Balance: Anubis is actually associated with Death more then Balance, because Anubis dwells in the Underworld with Osiris. Removing wards and charms isn't a balance effect either, and the damage is WAY overpowered.



yes i agree our spells are way overpowered, but i think we didnt know what to do with damage so we just put random damages in. however i dont think there are many other faults apart from spirit blade. the merman spell is nothing like triton as he would look different and scene would be completely different. actually i think anubis is not at all overpowered and has death in its power so i think that the anubis spell is perfect. ty for your comment thou, your ideas will be noted.

Edit post:

I take back what i just said. as my friend clearly pointed out, these spells are a whole lot higher than the last attack spells, being 20 levels higher


Well yes, but we have to consider that there wasn't a level 78 school spells, so the next spells would be Rank 10, and should have a balanced damage amount and effects.


ahh yes.... agreed/

Defender
Aug 07, 2010
107

um anubis is like a god of death btw

Your not telling me anything I do not know lol. I am big into Egyptian mythology. The thing is this will be a rank 10 spell. Which will mean is more powerful than previous spells. Since Ra is the king of the gods, the all powerful sun god, the leader, and balance received him at lvl58, why would balance get anubis at lvl 88? He is just the god of the dead? Which would be more of a death spell than anything. That is why I do not like it. Sorry.

Blake

Defender
May 21, 2011
104
i like the ideas, but i dont like the storm spell being "merman" its like triton and a repeat of sirens, we dont want more and more mermaids. how about
tital wave?

1