Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 78 Death and Storm spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
Death
Name: Lich
Pips: 10
Damage: 750-850 to all
Description: A guy looking somewhat like a specter come up does the no wand casting animation and a cluster of briar tree vines wraps around enemy then explodes like the centaur spell and does the damage

Storm
Name: Squall
Damage: 950-1000 plus removes all blades
Description: a grizzlehime swampy area pops up and water underneath the enemy blasts up like a guysier (i know i spelt that wrong) it turns in to a mini water tornado and explodes outward dealing the damage

Well that is my ideas tell what you think and use them if u want

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
alex098 wrote:
Death
Name: Lich
Damage: 750-850 to all
Description: A guy looking somewhat like a specter come up does the no wand casting animation and a cluster of briar tree vines wraps around enemy then explodes like the centaur spell and does the damage

It's too strong, and I'm kinda confused: if the monster in the attack looks like a specter, why is the attack called Lich? It sounds good, but needs more work.

Storm
Name: Squall
Damage: 950-1000 plus removes all blades
Description: a grizzlehime swampy area pops up and water underneath the enemy blasts up like a guysier (i know i spelt that wrong) it turns in to a mini water tornado and explodes outward dealing the damage

Geyser* (and spelled*), and I'm not sure about this. It seems like Sandstorm and Tempest combined.