Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 68 Death Spell Idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 23, 2010
Well, I know these ideas are probably not ever going to see the light of day, even though some here seem to think they will, but I have had this idea since I beat dragonspyre. Way before I knew that they were planning new spells for level 58, so here it is.

Malistaires Ghost - Before we leave malistaires lair, after defeating him, he is reunited with sylvia and repents his actions....and as he used to be a revered death teacher it only seems fit that he would be brought back into a spell for the death school

cinematics - the floor would rumble and bluish gray smoke would cover the circle....a see-through Malistaire would rise up slowly, through the smokey blue mist, his eyes glow blue and he floats above the circle with his head back and mouth open absorbing energy from every opponent one by one, and then gives the life back to all players on the spell side in an even amount for each player.....damage and health unknown, i will leave that up to the creators.

I think this would work. please let me know what you all think about it

Survivor
Jul 02, 2009
That is a really good idea, but what would he do to the foe you are fighting?

Survivor
Sep 23, 2010
i said that, he will absorb every enemies life, one by one, and give it back, evenly, to all players

Delver
Dec 06, 2009
Hey Guys, come check out my spells at the "Rank 9 Spells" forum. I have actually two death spells that are pretty cool.

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
Very cool, but what damage and effects?
Malistaire just shouldn't be a lingering spell if you ask me, but he shouldn't just do damage either. I also think he wouldn't do well as a to all spell either. Maybe he could do 700 death damage and convert half to self, then dispel next life spell...
-Taryn

Survivor
Sep 23, 2010
I meant to write in the description

head back mouth open arms outstretched....blue energy surrounds the opponent and then sucks blue life force out of them.

malistaire turns, and bows at the players and gives them all the life evenly

Survivor
Sep 23, 2010
sunsword44 wrote:
Malistaire just shouldn't be a lingering spell if you ask me, but he shouldn't just do damage either. I also think he wouldn't do well as a to all spell either. Maybe he could do 700 death damage and convert half to self, then dispel next life spell...
-Taryn

did you even read it? I said leave it up to the creators, who am I to decide how much damage it does.

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
chrispriest wrote:
sunsword44 wrote:
-Taryn

did you even read it? I said leave it up to the creators, who am I to decide how much damage it does.

I did read it, no need to get snappy.
It just an idea, same as your post was

Survivor
Sep 23, 2010
sunsword44 wrote:
chrispriest wrote:
sunsword44 wrote:
-Taryn

I did read it, no need to get snappy.
It just an idea, same as your post was

Sorry it was late and i was cranky from leveling pets, anyway

a revamp of my idea

Malistaire raises out of bluish grey smoke, souls rise up and circle and surround him as he leans back and stretches out his arms, his eyes turn blue like flames, his wand glows and he points the wand at the target, The targets soul tears through its body and is pulled into malistaires wand, taking 850 damage. malistaire then does this to every target. He stops floating and turns with all the souls surounding him still. He bows to the player, and one soul flys into the player full regen, no matter what. He then does this to every player.

Explorer
Oct 01, 2010
The post did not say they were going to add new spells or increase your experience bar. In the second paragraph, it said it would offer things to do for all levels. This might mean that Wintertusk will not offer new spells and that it could be a world that you come back to often after you complete Grizzleheim.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
If Malistare was a spell then the damage would be 2000. Though their would be a limit of maybe 20,000. And maybe their could be a Slyvia Drake healing spell. It would be about her ghost Healing you with Flame. It would be called Drake Flame.

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
dolor456 wrote:
The post did not say they were going to add new spells or increase your experience bar. In the second paragraph, it said it would offer things to do for all levels. This might mean that Wintertusk will not offer new spells and that it could be a world that you come back to often after you complete Grizzleheim.

This thread was started before the Wintertusk post.

Survivor
Sep 23, 2010
thanks, and yea, who knew there wasnt a level cap...but what did you think of my re imagined spell

Survivor
Sep 23, 2010
chrispriest wrote:

a revamp of my idea

Malistaire raises out of bluish grey smoke, souls rise up and circle and surround him as he leans back and stretches out his arms, his eyes turn blue like flames, his wand glows and he points the wand at the target, The targets soul tears through its body and is pulled into malistaires wand, taking 850 damage. malistaire then does this to every target. He stops floating and turns with all the souls surounding him still. He bows to the player, and one soul flys into the player full regen, no matter what. He then does this to every player.

Malistaire's Redemption

Defender
Sep 28, 2010
I think they already have a death spell idea.Its called super sacrifice kill your self too heal all friends too full.