Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 50 Shop

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 12, 2009
I had this idea for a shop that is located in a world of the spiral. This shop is only available for level 50+ characters. (+ for when Celestia comes out) At this shop is exactly like the Bazaar except a player can buy/sell absolutely ANY item in Wizard101 even if that item is bought with crowns or is dropped by a character like Malistare. This is like the bazaars but you are only aloud in if you are at least lvl 50. Reply if you like the idea.

Survivor
May 25, 2009
Survivor
Apr 30, 2009
I like the idea, but instead of buying crowns to buy gear, people would just buy it at the 50+ shop! A LOT of money goes to KingsIsle from crowns, so they would have a lot less money!

Defender
Aug 12, 2009
i like the idea except you shouldnt be able to buy crown items with gold other wise everything else is great!

Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
Explorer
Apr 12, 2010
LOL super idea! I. I I am almost a lvl 50. Just like 3 levels away! Can't wait! :D

Explorer
Apr 12, 2010
Great idea! I am almost a grandmaster... I am so close only 3 LEVELS. Killin' me here.

Defender
Dec 28, 2009
armorlad wrote:
I had this idea for a shop that is located in a world of the spiral. This shop is only available for level 50+ characters. (+ for when Celestia comes out) At this shop is exactly like the Bazaar except a player can buy/sell absolutely ANY item in Wizard101 even if that item is bought with crowns or is dropped by a character like Malistare. This is like the bazaars but you are only aloud in if you are at least lvl 50. Reply if you like the idea.

You can buy absolutely ANYTHING in the Bazaar, as long as somebody sells it. So I really don't see a point to this.

Hero
May 19, 2009
Umrag wrote:
armorlad wrote:

You can buy absolutely ANYTHING in the Bazaar, as long as somebody sells it. So I really don't see a point to this.

Bc you cant sell EVERYTHING to the bazaar; pets,lv50 gear etc.

Survivor
May 23, 2009
it is a nice idea, but then as some people have pointed out is that ki will lose money, and ki gets lots of money from crown buyers. so right now, I (this is my opinion) think that if ki did this then ki go ! no one wants that to happen. the simple solution is to take out the crowns items idea outside this new idea for the bazaar and it will be an awesome idea, giving more enthusiasm to ge to level 50 faster, and let them get the good crowns stuff, thee school cloths (the grandmaster items that you cannot buy at any stores) and plus bragging rights this is an awesome idea, don't get me wrong, amazing idea, but needs some fine tuning. plus the level 50 shop might be placed in dragonspyre because of the high levels there, and so the higher levels are not bugged by noobs asking to buy them something. mabye the level 50 shop could be like the test realm, but like a hard area that will have level 50 items for sale ( expensive, sorry ), will not affect your real wizard, thank you.
( wow, long response! )

Defender
May 28, 2009
That would be useful I would love it if I could buy my grand robe, I still can't win it from malistaire!