Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 100 spells..... And Aquila

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 26, 2011
13
I think Aquila should be extended as a new world, going through different regions of the land like the lands of the Elysian Fields, and the Underworld, where you meet more of the Immortals, like Artemis, Demeter, Aphrodite, Hera, Hestia. Also ancient rulers, A land of mermaids, and sirens! The new spells:

- Athena Battle Sight - 1100 - 1200 damage to all + Remove 3 pips from all
- Artemis New Moon - 1000 - 1060 damage + 40% to next Ice spell
- Underworld Spirit - 1150 - 1250 damage + -60 to next spell
- Ares Savage Spear - 1300 - 1350 damage + 1000 damage over 3 rounds to all
- Cerberus - 1000, 1050, and 1100 damage + lose 1 pip.
- Demeter - 560 to all + 1100 over 3 rounds
- Zeus' Wrath - 1150 to all + remove 2 shields and blades from all
- Shiny Armor - +10% to shield spell
- Polymorph into Immortal for 6 rounds _ Morph into Immortal for 6 rounds
- Immortal Mind - +25% universal damage + 25% presicion to all

What do you think?

Survivor
May 29, 2010
10
IAmATrueWizard on Oct 2, 2013 wrote:
I think Aquila should be extended as a new world, going through different regions of the land like the lands of the Elysian Fields, and the Underworld, where you meet more of the Immortals, like Artemis, Demeter, Aphrodite, Hera, Hestia. Also ancient rulers, A land of mermaids, and sirens! The new spells:

- Athena Battle Sight - 1100 - 1200 damage to all + Remove 3 pips from all
- Artemis New Moon - 1000 - 1060 damage + 40% to next Ice spell
- Underworld Spirit - 1150 - 1250 damage + -60 to next spell
- Ares Savage Spear - 1300 - 1350 damage + 1000 damage over 3 rounds to all
- Cerberus - 1000, 1050, and 1100 damage + lose 1 pip.
- Demeter - 560 to all + 1100 over 3 rounds
- Zeus' Wrath - 1150 to all + remove 2 shields and blades from all
- Shiny Armor - +10% to shield spell
- Polymorph into Immortal for 6 rounds _ Morph into Immortal for 6 rounds
- Immortal Mind - +25% universal damage + 25% presicion to all

What do you think?
I think this is a great idea but I think instead of making new spells for some of the schools we should take the one's the gods use in the dungeon. Poseidon's - Storm, Zeus' - Myth, Hades' - Death, Ares -Fire. For the other schools I think are great. Let me know what you think.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
861
IAmATrueWizard on Oct 2, 2013 wrote:
I think Aquila should be extended as a new world, going through different regions of the land like the lands of the Elysian Fields, and the Underworld, where you meet more of the Immortals, like Artemis, Demeter, Aphrodite, Hera, Hestia. Also ancient rulers, A land of mermaids, and sirens! The new spells:

- Athena Battle Sight - 1100 - 1200 damage to all + Remove 3 pips from all
- Artemis New Moon - 1000 - 1060 damage + 40% to next Ice spell
- Underworld Spirit - 1150 - 1250 damage + -60 to next spell
- Ares Savage Spear - 1300 - 1350 damage + 1000 damage over 3 rounds to all
- Cerberus - 1000, 1050, and 1100 damage + lose 1 pip.
- Demeter - 560 to all + 1100 over 3 rounds
- Zeus' Wrath - 1150 to all + remove 2 shields and blades from all
- Shiny Armor - +10% to shield spell
- Polymorph into Immortal for 6 rounds _ Morph into Immortal for 6 rounds
- Immortal Mind - +25% universal damage + 25% presicion to all

What do you think?
I think that fire & myth are totally overpowered, fire does 2,300-2,350 damage (AoE). Myth does 3,150 damage & lose 1 pip. But I like where your coming from with moon, here's my ideas:

Polymorph Ares - Turn into a Ares for 6 rounds.
Polymorph Khione - Turn into an Khione for 6 rounds.
Polymorph Zeus - .
Polymorph Demeter - .
Polymorph Hades - .
Polymorph Athena - .

And finally, at long last and after a lot of me complaining:
Polymorph Chrysaor -

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
305
Jacob StormOwl on Dec 27, 2013 wrote:
I think this is a great idea but I think instead of making new spells for some of the schools we should take the one's the gods use in the dungeon. Poseidon's - Storm, Zeus' - Myth, Hades' - Death, Ares -Fire. For the other schools I think are great. Let me know what you think.
Sorry, but I disagree. Zeus is the ruler of the sky, the maker of storms, I never understood why in the spiral he was myth and think that if he were ever a spell he should be storm. Although a Hades spell for death would be good. Well, I like everyone's ideas though i'd like to post my own version. For ice, I think there should be Poseidon. For storm, Zeus. For myth, Athena. For death, Hades. For balance, Artemis. For life, yeah, Demeter. And for fire, yeah the Ares. I'm not sure I agree with the damage of each of the spells, because some seem quite overpowered. Anyway, bye.

-Jasmine Owltalon, level 95 myth

Survivor
May 11, 2010
42
Yeah... I don't think the underworld would be appropriate for kids.

Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
305
eiop411 on Dec 28, 2013 wrote:
Yeah... I don't think the underworld would be appropriate for kids.
Agreed. Maybe make it hades?

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
861
MythWizardForeves on Dec 28, 2013 wrote:
Sorry, but I disagree. Zeus is the ruler of the sky, the maker of storms, I never understood why in the spiral he was myth and think that if he were ever a spell he should be storm. Although a Hades spell for death would be good. Well, I like everyone's ideas though i'd like to post my own version. For ice, I think there should be Poseidon. For storm, Zeus. For myth, Athena. For death, Hades. For balance, Artemis. For life, yeah, Demeter. And for fire, yeah the Ares. I'm not sure I agree with the damage of each of the spells, because some seem quite overpowered. Anyway, bye.

-Jasmine Owltalon, level 95 myth
You just gave me the goddess of the moon for balance spell? How about this:

Fire - Hephaestus (god of fire & forges)

Ice - Khione (goddess of frost & ice)

Storm - I agree, Zeus.

Myth - Ourea (gods & goddesses of mountains and stone)

Life - I agree again, Demeter.

Death - Thanatos (personification of death [Hades is just god of the underworld, Thanatos is death])

Balance - Harmonia (goddess of law & justice)

And if they do astral spells:

Sun - Hemera, Apollo & Eos.

Moon - Selene, Artemis & Astraeus.

Star - Krios.

Explorer
Feb 16, 2011
83
So everyone get's OP attacks and us Life wizards get a healing spell? Not going to happen.

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
305
Blaze Sandblade on Dec 30, 2013 wrote:
You just gave me the goddess of the moon for balance spell? How about this:

Fire - Hephaestus (god of fire & forges)

Ice - Khione (goddess of frost & ice)

Storm - I agree, Zeus.

Myth - Ourea (gods & goddesses of mountains and stone)

Life - I agree again, Demeter.

Death - Thanatos (personification of death [Hades is just god of the underworld, Thanatos is death])

Balance - Harmonia (goddess of law & justice)

And if they do astral spells:

Sun - Hemera, Apollo & Eos.

Moon - Selene, Artemis & Astraeus.

Star - Krios.
Btw I said Artemis as balance because she tends to keep the balance between the 12 main gods and goddesses. Your idea would be more accurate, though. I just wanted to include mostly major gods and goddesses. Your schools are better I believe, except for the myth one. Myth doesn't really have much to do with mountains and stone... For myth I would probably suggest Poseidon, because he makes earthquakes... Well, great ideas, bye! :D

-Jasmine Owltalon, level 95 myth

Explorer
Nov 11, 2012
88
Nice spell Ideas...but I think everyone should shy away from the infection....it is no longer useful in battle and death students have dr von w/infection, king artorius w/infection, infection, and mass infection. So no morree death spells with that spell ugh and it also would be nice for the gear as well to take the look of the gear from Aquila but change it a bit and give it much better stats.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
4163
MythWizardForeves on Dec 28, 2013 wrote:
Sorry, but I disagree. Zeus is the ruler of the sky, the maker of storms, I never understood why in the spiral he was myth and think that if he were ever a spell he should be storm. Although a Hades spell for death would be good. Well, I like everyone's ideas though i'd like to post my own version. For ice, I think there should be Poseidon. For storm, Zeus. For myth, Athena. For death, Hades. For balance, Artemis. For life, yeah, Demeter. And for fire, yeah the Ares. I'm not sure I agree with the damage of each of the spells, because some seem quite overpowered. Anyway, bye.

-Jasmine Owltalon, level 95 myth
Poseidon is the God of the Seas and Storms, makes much more sense for him to be storm. Zeus makes more sense as myth because of how many myths his various interactions with people and creatures in various forms resulted in a myriad of mythical tales and creatures. The only reason you think Zeus is his thunderbolt, but there's no association to storms with him. The thunderbolt of Zeus is thought of as bolt out of the blue, not a storm. Ares is War not Fire, that would be Hephaestus. Life I'd say Gaia. Balance I'd say Athena, she is the goddess of wisdom and tactics.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
861
MythWizardForeves on Dec 30, 2013 wrote:
Btw I said Artemis as balance because she tends to keep the balance between the 12 main gods and goddesses. Your idea would be more accurate, though. I just wanted to include mostly major gods and goddesses. Your schools are better I believe, except for the myth one. Myth doesn't really have much to do with mountains and stone... For myth I would probably suggest Poseidon, because he makes earthquakes... Well, great ideas, bye! :D

-Jasmine Owltalon, level 95 myth
Well, Poseidon is the god of earthquakes, but he's mainly just the god of the sea and god of horses. And you said myth isn't like mountains and stone, yet you said that earthquakes fit it perfectly. There's no Greek god of myths, so I'd say of earth is as close as we'll get, I say either the Ourea or Gaia.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
2228
Im afraid I have to parrot Keena0823's words for death: no more infections! We have all sorts of other useful options, yet KI seems to focus on making Death and Anti-life school, and that's not what death is supposed to be. Death is about life sap, about building up for big attacks, about changing how opponents damage works, not about preventing heals all the time

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
861
seethe42 on Dec 31, 2013 wrote:
Poseidon is the God of the Seas and Storms, makes much more sense for him to be storm. Zeus makes more sense as myth because of how many myths his various interactions with people and creatures in various forms resulted in a myriad of mythical tales and creatures. The only reason you think Zeus is his thunderbolt, but there's no association to storms with him. The thunderbolt of Zeus is thought of as bolt out of the blue, not a storm. Ares is War not Fire, that would be Hephaestus. Life I'd say Gaia. Balance I'd say Athena, she is the goddess of wisdom and tactics.
Hmm, let me think about how only the thunderbolt says that Zeus is remotely to do with storms:

1. Zeus is the God of the Sky, Thunder, Lightning, Law, Justice & Order.
2. Zeus is the King of Olympus, which is the realm of the sky and clouds.
3. Many myths state that Zeus has used thunder on many occasions.
4. Poseidon might be the god of the Sea & Storms. But he's also the god of earthquakes, so he could just as easily be myth. He's also the god of Horses, so they should make a school of horses if they use the same logic that you do.

Why do I have the slight feeling that you could possibly have a chance of maybe being the slightest bit wrong?

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
305
seethe42 on Dec 31, 2013 wrote:
Poseidon is the God of the Seas and Storms, makes much more sense for him to be storm. Zeus makes more sense as myth because of how many myths his various interactions with people and creatures in various forms resulted in a myriad of mythical tales and creatures. The only reason you think Zeus is his thunderbolt, but there's no association to storms with him. The thunderbolt of Zeus is thought of as bolt out of the blue, not a storm. Ares is War not Fire, that would be Hephaestus. Life I'd say Gaia. Balance I'd say Athena, she is the goddess of wisdom and tactics.
Zeus is the maker of storms. He rules the sky, and so makes all the storms in the sky. Since when does Zeus have little/nothing to do with storms? I agree that Poseidon would perhaps be best as storm, but he would also be fine as myth as well. I agree with the Hephaestus thing. Gaia is goddess of earth, which is quite associated with the life school, however Demeter is what most people would think of for life, for she is goddess of grains and fertile earth. I suppose Gaia would be as good as Demeter for life, but I don't necessarily believe that Gaia would be better than Demeter for the life school. Also, for Athena being balance, since when is tactics having to do with balance? Yes, she is perhaps the most level-headed, but I don't really think she'd be the best for balance. For balance, I'd have to agree with Blaze Sandblade's one post, that Harmonia would be best.

-Jasmine Owltalon, level 95 myth

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
305
Blaze Sandblade on Dec 31, 2013 wrote:
Well, Poseidon is the god of earthquakes, but he's mainly just the god of the sea and god of horses. And you said myth isn't like mountains and stone, yet you said that earthquakes fit it perfectly. There's no Greek god of myths, so I'd say of earth is as close as we'll get, I say either the Ourea or Gaia.
Myth is not earth. Life is much much closer to being earth. Myth is tales passed down from generation to generation. The closest thing to this is Mnemosyne, goddess of memory. Also, Poseidon is not mainly the god of the sea and god of horses. Well, most often he is referred to as "the sea god", however he bares the nickname "Earth Shaker" (yes, like in Aquila) which, if he's enough involved to get a nickname referring to this, proves he has much to do with earthquakes. If I were to say, based on what I've read, Poseidon is mostly god the sea, then earthquakes, and then horses.

-Jasmine Owltalon, level 95 myth

Survivor
Jan 01, 2014
25
IAmATrueWizard on Oct 2, 2013 wrote:
I think Aquila should be extended as a new world, going through different regions of the land like the lands of the Elysian Fields, and the Underworld, where you meet more of the Immortals, like Artemis, Demeter, Aphrodite, Hera, Hestia. Also ancient rulers, A land of mermaids, and sirens! The new spells:

- Athena Battle Sight - 1100 - 1200 damage to all + Remove 3 pips from all
- Artemis New Moon - 1000 - 1060 damage + 40% to next Ice spell
- Underworld Spirit - 1150 - 1250 damage + -60 to next spell
- Ares Savage Spear - 1300 - 1350 damage + 1000 damage over 3 rounds to all
- Cerberus - 1000, 1050, and 1100 damage + lose 1 pip.
- Demeter - 560 to all + 1100 over 3 rounds
- Zeus' Wrath - 1150 to all + remove 2 shields and blades from all
- Shiny Armor - +10% to shield spell
- Polymorph into Immortal for 6 rounds _ Morph into Immortal for 6 rounds
- Immortal Mind - +25% universal damage + 25% presicion to all

What do you think?
Cronus should be balance

Survivor
Jan 01, 2014
25
eiop411 on Dec 28, 2013 wrote:
Yeah... I don't think the underworld would be appropriate for kids.
it is a 10+ game
that does not mean they won't play though..............................................................................................................................

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
861
MythWizardForeves on Jan 1, 2014 wrote:
Myth is not earth. Life is much much closer to being earth. Myth is tales passed down from generation to generation. The closest thing to this is Mnemosyne, goddess of memory. Also, Poseidon is not mainly the god of the sea and god of horses. Well, most often he is referred to as "the sea god", however he bares the nickname "Earth Shaker" (yes, like in Aquila) which, if he's enough involved to get a nickname referring to this, proves he has much to do with earthquakes. If I were to say, based on what I've read, Poseidon is mostly god the sea, then earthquakes, and then horses.

-Jasmine Owltalon, level 95 myth
I agree that myth is not earth, but they have spells like earthquake that resemble the element of earth strongly. Mnemosyne is a good choice for myth, but maybe we should stick with gods instead of a titan in the mix. I've never heard of Poseidon bearing the title of Earth Shaker except in Aquila, and earthquakes is sort of like a small talent, because it might be another element compared to his other powers, but it's too specific for me (personally, I don't want an absolutely massive argument) to call it a main power. Whereas a power that is a bit more well-known is that he has the title of 'Father of Horses'. He's also the father of many horses (IDEK) such as Pegasus (son of Medusa) & Arion (son of Ceres [Demeter's roman form]). But I agree that he isn't mainly the god of horses. But the only thing he's the main god of is the sea, the rest of his powers are minor.

Survivor
May 29, 2010
10
MythWizardForeves on Dec 28, 2013 wrote:
Sorry, but I disagree. Zeus is the ruler of the sky, the maker of storms, I never understood why in the spiral he was myth and think that if he were ever a spell he should be storm. Although a Hades spell for death would be good. Well, I like everyone's ideas though i'd like to post my own version. For ice, I think there should be Poseidon. For storm, Zeus. For myth, Athena. For death, Hades. For balance, Artemis. For life, yeah, Demeter. And for fire, yeah the Ares. I'm not sure I agree with the damage of each of the spells, because some seem quite overpowered. Anyway, bye.

-Jasmine Owltalon, level 95 myth
Ok the last time I posted my thing I said Zeus was myth sorry his spell is storm also. But Poseidon shouldn't be ice because in greek myths Poseidon rules the seas so I think they should let you choose if you want Zeus' spell or Poseidon's spell. Let me know what you think.