Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

It's Time for New Faces!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 03, 2012
127
[ideas] Hey I'm Time, and this has probably been brought up before, but it's time for new faces, also for our FINGERS to separated in the game (look at them, they're all stuck together). I've made a bunch of Wizards in this game, and practically deleted them all. I get tired of choosing the same 4 faces, The grey eyed one, the grey lipped one, the orange-ish eyed one, and the blue eyed one. If you can't give us new faces, can you at least make it to where we can Mix-and-Match the choices? Like maybe the blue eyes with the grey lips. Something, at least. I heard through a source that in Pirate101, they can change the eye color. Why not Wizard101? If you can do it in P101, W101 deserves it too.

Btw, our fingers are stuck together in the game. It kina looks icky. Also, our faces need dimensions, when we turn the camera to a side view, the nose is super pointy and the face is flat... [/ideas]

Explorer
Apr 10, 2012
97
I have wanted this for a long time. I would love to have different eye colors and lip color and even the shape of the eyes and mouth so we can have our characters with more variety. I am so glad they did give us hair styles. I hope they might add some new hair styles at some point too. As for the hands with their fingers being together, I don't think the will change. That would require redoing the characters completely.

Survivor
Feb 22, 2010
5
I agree, the faces are getting really old. It gets annoying when there aren't any faces you would want to use, especially if you want the character to resemble you. Some of the faces look like yours and you can't even change the eye color, which throws it all off. I also agree that the fingers look kind of.. strange. This is a really good idea! -J i n x

Explorer
Jun 20, 2015
73
There're like 3 good faces that you can chose from and the rest are just weird and or creepy (for girls at least). They can try the fingers and as long as they're not enormous I am good.

Delver
Jul 17, 2009
204
I wish they would impliment more faces and eye color choices like they did it pirates. A one time graphic update could do it and when you log on the first time after that update it allows you to do the "what do you look like" part of creating a charactor only. That would be a good time to allow those who want a new name to get one. There has to be a way for them to do this- it's kinda like the TP buyback.

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
33
Definitely; I can say that these faces are literally the same ones from when the game first launched.
KI could also implement some more advanced features like changing the size of facial features separately, adding more face shapes, etc.
Maybe even a new naming scheme with more first names?

Delver
Aug 31, 2012
206
Enigmatistry on Aug 24, 2015 wrote:
Definitely; I can say that these faces are literally the same ones from when the game first launched.
KI could also implement some more advanced features like changing the size of facial features separately, adding more face shapes, etc.
Maybe even a new naming scheme with more first names?
I totally agree, in fact I made a post pretty much identical to this earlier. Like I said in my other post, some characters in-game have names that we need on that list.

Explorer
Oct 14, 2008
77
I agree I would like o see a new variety of faces and looks in the game.

Maybe what they could do is add a mirror to the dye building in the shopping district , or even one you could buy. The mirror could be one of the long stand up mirrors and you could have the option to click on it and spend money as in gold .. not crowns .. but gold to change your characters facial features. some of the options could cost more than other but at least it would give them a way to expand the facial features. they could even add make up and marks for your face. sort of like battle marks or scars for the more war lord intense wizards. These could even later be upgrades to bigger and better things.

* interactive long stand up mirror
* new faces , makeup , eyes , marks for your face

example for marks : hearts on our cheek , lighting bolt to represent your school , excetra

If anyone else likes this idea please let me know below ?

Survivor
Mar 29, 2013
11
Tavia RedBreeze on Aug 25, 2015 wrote:
I agree I would like o see a new variety of faces and looks in the game.

Maybe what they could do is add a mirror to the dye building in the shopping district , or even one you could buy. The mirror could be one of the long stand up mirrors and you could have the option to click on it and spend money as in gold .. not crowns .. but gold to change your characters facial features. some of the options could cost more than other but at least it would give them a way to expand the facial features. they could even add make up and marks for your face. sort of like battle marks or scars for the more war lord intense wizards. These could even later be upgrades to bigger and better things.

* interactive long stand up mirror
* new faces , makeup , eyes , marks for your face

example for marks : hearts on our cheek , lighting bolt to represent your school , excetra

If anyone else likes this idea please let me know below ?
I love love this idea. It would be nice to put a battle mark on my fierce characters lol. Also the mirror idea is genius, i would love to go to the dye shop in look in the mirror after changing colors. I really hope ki goes with this

Explorer
Oct 14, 2008
77
Falling with the r... on Sep 7, 2015 wrote:
I love love this idea. It would be nice to put a battle mark on my fierce characters lol. Also the mirror idea is genius, i would love to go to the dye shop in look in the mirror after changing colors. I really hope ki goes with this
i am so happy to hear that you like my idea and i too hope for wizard to implement these ideas!

I was thinking it would be neat if we could add a mark on to our pets to match our character's!

Explorer
Nov 11, 2012
91
Yes! All of the faces (and even some of the hair) look kinda weird. One of the faces practically has bug eyes. It would be awesome to have more faces.