Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is Ambrose Evil?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 31, 2010
1
i think he might be because my friend said when u r level 50 u hav to battle him or something like that

Survivor
Apr 17, 2009
47
ziffinite90 wrote:
Does anyone know whether or not ambrose is really one of the good guys, or a undercover bad guy who has secret evil plans for wizard city,and uses you as a henchman?Ambrose is a mysterious person, with very mysterious past and tends not to talk about it.Will Ki expalin ambrose orgins later in the new worlds?



i will tell you this right now he is not evil

Survivor
Aug 21, 2009
41
Survivor
Aug 21, 2009
41
IamLezul wrote:
fourmyant wrote:
IamLezul wrote:
fourmyant wrote:
One word.

Facepalm!

If Merle Ambrose was evil, he would never create you!


M.A never created anyone. He "summoned" them, but they were already created before that from birth, I'm guessing. Because it says clearly when you make a character: "maybe he/she was from a distant world".


Same thing though. If he was evil, he would never summon you either. Don't you all get it!


Logically, it is very different. But I see your point.

Merle is very lazy and needs to get his butt up, though.



SO true!
Get up Merle ambrose, you lazy blob, and actually DO something! All you do is sit back on the couch, not even teaching anyone!

Survivor
Jan 12, 2010
36
i think he is. i don't know if some one has gottin' a quest to do something like this but...... i found malistares wife! :-o :D well my friend did. and merle knows about it!!! so why don't merle tell malistare that his wife is actually alive and all the evil stuff will be over. ;-)








lvl21/death

Survivor
Apr 10, 2010
49
camowiz wrote:
I personally consider him VERY evil (He wont give me anymore quests, I am sooo bored because of him) But I just think he is a fake, cuz honestly, he didnt fight malistare when he had the chance, instead he sits in one spot for all eternity, while sending his new students to do his dirty work, plus, has anyone ACTUALLY seen him cast a spell? Sure, he makes that staff of his float, but with some magnets, he could easily make it look like magic. In total, evil? Maybe, fake? More than likely.
YEAH i mean he always gives you missions sometimes but if he knows what to do why doesn't he do them himself

Explorer
Jun 11, 2009
55
Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
889
Darekaon wrote:
IamLezul wrote:
LitterbugPie wrote:
IamLezul wrote:
susumi3 wrote:
Haha. No Headmaster Ambrose is not evil at all xD even thought he's a lazy butt and doesn't do anything, he still wants to defeat Malistaire like everyone else throughout the spiral. and he probably doesn't do any magic because he's too old lol jk maybe in this new year he'll do something interesting.


yepp, he's a lazy ham.


he is not lazy, he is ANCIENT!!


ancient as in "old". old as in "lazy". he is lazy.

OR... to evil guys, good guys are bad. We could all be evil and ... oh wait if we are evil then we are good... but good is evil... o god... WHAT...IS...WHAT


Shh! Don't give out my secret!

(I used to be working as a spy for malistaire. But we got in a disagree about who is more awesome - Malistaire or Harry potter. So I didn't care when I defeated him. But my studies say that Malistaire is hiding in the Undead world and will soon be back to join me and the dark forces to rule the world! Oops - I said too much. Forget what I said.)

Explorer
Feb 22, 2010
98
camowiz wrote:
I personally consider him VERY evil (He wont give me anymore quests, I am sooo bored because of him) But I just think he is a fake, cuz honestly, he didnt fight malistare when he had the chance, instead he sits in one spot for all eternity, while sending his new students to do his dirty work, plus, has anyone ACTUALLY seen him cast a spell? Sure, he makes that staff of his float, but with some magnets, he could easily make it look like magic. In total, evil? Maybe, fake? More than likely.
ive seen him use a spell. when he heals u in the tutoral

Explorer
Feb 22, 2010
98
IamLezul wrote:
LitterbugPie wrote:
IamLezul wrote:
susumi3 wrote:
Haha. No Headmaster Ambrose is not evil at all xD even thought he's a lazy butt and doesn't do anything, he still wants to defeat Malistaire like everyone else throughout the spiral. and he probably doesn't do any magic because he's too old lol jk maybe in this new year he'll do something interesting.


yepp, he's a lazy ham.


he is not lazy, he is ANCIENT!!


ancient as in "old". old as in "lazy". he is lazy.
good point

Explorer
Feb 22, 2010
98
Darekaon wrote:
IamLezul wrote:
LitterbugPie wrote:
IamLezul wrote:
susumi3 wrote:
Haha. No Headmaster Ambrose is not evil at all xD even thought he's a lazy butt and doesn't do anything, he still wants to defeat Malistaire like everyone else throughout the spiral. and he probably doesn't do any magic because he's too old lol jk maybe in this new year he'll do something interesting.


yepp, he's a lazy ham.


he is not lazy, he is ANCIENT!!


ancient as in "old". old as in "lazy". he is lazy.

OR... to evil guys, good guys are bad. We could all be evil and ... oh wait if we are evil then we are good... but good is evil... o god... WHAT...IS...WHAT
wow, that is confusing

Survivor
Mar 27, 2009
38
he is a liar remember when he said i will take to malistaire in tutorial all he does is tell you OH MY YOR HURT AND STUFF!!

Delver
Dec 26, 2009
243
thunder7343 wrote:
IamLezul wrote:
fourmyant wrote:
IamLezul wrote:
fourmyant wrote:
One word.

Facepalm!

If Merle Ambrose was evil, he would never create you!


M.A never created anyone. He "summoned" them, but they were already created before that from birth, I'm guessing. Because it says clearly when you make a character: "maybe he/she was from a distant world".


Same thing though. If he was evil, he would never summon you either. Don't you all get it!


Logically, it is very different. But I see your point.

Merle is very lazy and needs to get his butt up, though.



SO true!
Get up Merle ambrose, you lazy blob, and actually DO something! All you do is sit back on the couch, not even teaching anyone!

You are right. Get off and stop eating your potato chips! :x

Explorer
Jun 20, 2009
68
who agrees with me that this is one of the funniest posts in all of w101 message boards? i mean not in every one can you call your headmaster a lazy butt ;)

Explorer
Dec 18, 2009
71
suprman12 wrote:
I dont no he mite be evil considering how mush he moves i mean the only time u see him move is in the tuturial before u go in that tower he is so lazy then he tells us to get a move on he sucks
only players can move around that is y he not move

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
889
juliaruskin wrote:
who agrees with me that this is one of the funniest posts in all of w101 message boards? i mean not in every one can you call your headmaster a lazy butt ;)


I would think he would still have some energy, but NO! Guess I'll find out how it feels to be old when I am a geezer. lol.

Survivor
Jul 16, 2009
20
uh.... HE AIN"T EVIL!!!!!!!!!!! prove it if ur on the bad side then why did he make u into a wizard? why did he protect u in the tutorial and give u a deck? why did he give u clothes????? :D plus, why didnt he expel u when cyrus had a note to him TO expel u? bc hes a good guy!







Jasmine lvl 21 life wiz

almost on marleybone

Explorer
Jun 02, 2009
84
lane3520 wrote:
i think he might be because my friend said when u r level 50 u hav to battle him or something like that
they are talking about malistare! you got the two confused lol

Survivor
Mar 18, 2010
6
yes he is because if you go to youtube its shows his next plans to make wizard city under malistares control and guess who posted it the creatores of wizard 101 go to how to and reply thank you

Survivor
Mar 18, 2010
6
lane3520 wrote:
i think he might be because my friend said when u r level 50 u hav to battle him or something like that
no you battle malistare and proffeser cyrs is evil

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
889
masonlr wrote:
lane3520 wrote:
i think he might be because my friend said when u r level 50 u hav to battle him or something like that
no you battle malistare and proffeser cyrs is evil


Cyrus, not "Cyrs", is not evil. Either you have not quested that far or you need to go back aways.

Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
45
He's not the only one who doesn't do anything. The Wizard City, Marleybone, Krokotopia, and so on.... gaurds and other characters don't do anything. Many of those characters are there only to give you quests and move the game along, just like M. A.
Destiny Dayflower
Level 28 (soon to be 29) Thuergist
Princess Callie (danger hound)

Survivor
Apr 28, 2010
11
....... Ambrose is good. He may seem like a person who does nothing, but he wants to KELL malistare. and if you dont see him use a spell, its because he is astro type. Astro spells come with celestia. Btw, my name in w101 is Nathan frogeyes, and i think im a levl 24 necromancer. 8) :-) :-D :-( :P

Survivor
May 10, 2009
2
guys think this he might be evil he might not but what if the new secondary schools are his frist,he might be are teacher:D

Survivor
Mar 15, 2010
6
Yeh he is lazy! But evil I think he is to old and lazy to do anything but not lazy!!!!