Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Immunity Badge!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 02, 2011
So you know how there is the One in a Million badge? Well I was thinking maybe there could be a badge that you would have to make something do 0 damage and you get it with out absorbs.

Requierments:
Sheilds and Weaknesses (or pleagues)

So the point of the bagde is to use so many shields and negetive charms until an attack does 0 damage on you. So lets say you use a 80%, a 85%, and a 50% shield. Then you use a 25% and a 40% weakness and pleague. Then when it hits you it says (school symbol) immune when it attacks you and it does 0 damage.

The badge says Immune to Death and that basicly means you didn't take damage that round.

Yes this will be a challenge but so is the One in a Million Bagde, plus it takes less tresure cards and item cards.

So tell me what you think. Yes or No!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Survivor
Jan 18, 2013
That sounds like an awesome idea! But is it possible to get 0 damage? O. o

Survivor
Apr 05, 2011
I've wondered that too...but now that I think about it, I think it's impossible to get zero damage unless you have an absorb. We can't hit in half points, and zero isn't half of anything if you manage to get down to 1 damage. With shields, weaknesses, and other stuff, they take away a % of that number. If you think about it this way (though I can understand if it makes your head explode), it is physically impossible to hit zero damage w/o an absorb. Though it's a great idea! Maybe if we can get down to 1 damage point, then we could get a badge!

Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
Absorption? Takes no damage if ice wizard has enough pips. Had 1 that absorbed a bladed stormzilla and I took 0 damage. Granted my spell deck was not playing nice prior to me casting that one.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
This badge would actually be too easy to get. The strategy would have to be:

1) Maximum immunities
2) Needing spells outside of your school (trained or treasure)

If we used the following information, you can see how easily this could be achieved:

105 Attack (Fire Elf using Flamesnake)
-17% (my current fire resist - a low amount yes, but we know there's gear that gives much higher than this)
-80% Fire Shield (Fire) - best fire school spell that diminishes fire attacks
-70% Volcanic Shield (Ice)
-70% Thermic Shield (Storm)
-50% Tower Shield (Ice)

105*.83*.2*.3*.3*.5=0.78435 points of damage. Using ONE more spell would bring it under .5 points of damage which would have the total round down

After all that being said, I think it could be a neat addition. Why not? What's wrong with a simple badge to earn?

Champion
Aug 20, 2010
Not a good idea. Hitting a million is a hard thing to do. This, not so much. Come on, tower shield, tc tower shield, tc legion shield, efreet, bad juju (also trained legion, elemental/spiritual shield, school shields and more). Then a simple 50 attack wand, and everyone is walking with the badge.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
Autumn Moonstone on Apr 28, 2013 wrote:
yeah. many attacks hit an absorb (spirit armor) and do 0 damage. That would be a very easy badge to get.

Explorer
Apr 02, 2011
Squire
Jul 28, 2011
LOL I had been thinking about something like this.....I would like to do it. But less damage spells would be easier to get immunity to, like scarab or fire cat. And even of we save up a few shields over time, something could attack and waste them. Would there be a special boss?

Angela Dragonstone
level 84

Delver
Oct 30, 2011
Explorer
Nov 17, 2012
Autumn Moonstone on Apr 28, 2013 wrote:
oh yea because 1 time my friend did a heckhound and i blocked with a valcanic shield (trained0 fire shield that blocks 80% (TC) valcanic shield(TC) and fire shield that blocks 90% (TC) and it did a perfect 0 rofl