Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I'm just very dissapointed

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
Ok, so I am a huge fan and player of the game and am frankly dissapointed. So I tell a friend about the game and even show it to him. He immediately wants to sign up So I go to his house and show him how to sign up. He happens to have a Mac. So right when were finished a thing pops up and says that the game is only compatible for windows. We try again a same thing occurs. So we give up, but my friend was very, very dissapointed. :( If there is a way to allow him to sign up, than any body please answer. If there is a reason that the game is not compatible, again please post.

Survivor
May 22, 2009
i think there is a way ... try going onto a topic called wizard101 on mac

Administrator
At this time, Wizard101 only runs on a Windows enabled computer. This information is listed in the FAQ for specifications, and also this information is given to you before you register for a Wizard101 account.

To enable Windows on your mac, visit apple.com and follow their instructions. Click here to learn more: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Mac/10.5/en/11889.html

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-