Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gold,Gold,and more Gold

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 02, 2011
Hello Professors and others,
I was wondering if you professors can make every thing sell for gold like keep the mounts the same amount of gold anyways but for people who have crowns can still buy things. What i am saying is that you should just double the amount of crowns it sells for (i.e. 12500-23000). The reason i want this is because i was gardening my plants and i want my pet to do some games but i did not have enough energy! please reply please

Chris SkullRunner
(Level 63 Legendary Pyromancer)

Administrator
You will never be able to purchase the Energy Elixir for Gold, young Wizard.

You can spend the Crowns to refill the energy now
-or-
You can spend the Time to wait for the energy to refill

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Apr 08, 2011
Then, Wizard101 wouldn't get any money and they would have to shut the game down, because everyone was just using gold instead of buying crowns. :?

Explorer
May 09, 2011
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaah, that would NOT be a good idea. Try this: Keep ze crownz in circulation.

Defender
Aug 07, 2011
jubjaha on Jul 5, 2012 wrote:
Hello Professors and others,
I was wondering if you professors can make every thing sell for gold like keep the mounts the same amount of gold anyways but for people who have crowns can still buy things. What i am saying is that you should just double the amount of crowns it sells for (i.e. 12500-23000). The reason i want this is because i was gardening my plants and i want my pet to do some games but i did not have enough energy! please reply please

Chris SkullRunner
(Level 63 Legendary Pyromancer)
And wow that's real fair of you. You want to double the price for crown players so you can have it for free? Wow, so not having any sympathy for you at this moment. Besides why would any of us bother paying crowns then?

If you can't afford the energy elixir, you just need to have smaller gardens so you don't run out of energy. You want us to pay because you don't manage your time better? The only reason I grow big gardens is because I know I can afford the crowns for an energy elixir or two to cover it.

Community Leader
@jubjaha I hardly ever have to buy an energy elixir. Here are some suggestions to help.
Go to bazaar and look for gear that gives energy Yes you might have mismatched clothes but this is only for gardening. I have a full set plus a ring that i use just for gardening this gives me 120 energy. You jsut have to remember when you get off the game to make sure that gear is on.

Someone mentioned smaller gardens too. I have one large garden and one smaller garden, make sure you use spells that cover more space the triple spells work great. Also i use dragonflies this away I do not have to worry about pests for 48 hours.Bunch your plants by needs, this away you can use those triple spells for even different types of plants.

Hope these suggestions help out.

Defender
Jan 01, 2009
Paige MoonShade on Oct 13, 2012 wrote:
@jubjaha I hardly ever have to buy an energy elixir. Here are some suggestions to help.
Go to bazaar and look for gear that gives energy Yes you might have mismatched clothes but this is only for gardening. I have a full set plus a ring that i use just for gardening this gives me 120 energy. You jsut have to remember when you get off the game to make sure that gear is on.

Someone mentioned smaller gardens too. I have one large garden and one smaller garden, make sure you use spells that cover more space the triple spells work great. Also i use dragonflies this away I do not have to worry about pests for 48 hours.Bunch your plants by needs, this away you can use those triple spells for even different types of plants.

Hope these suggestions help out.
Paige,
I usually just scuff my wizard boot's toe and wait for the globe to fill. Can you tell the name of the ring, or would that be a cheat? And where can we find cards to keep pests away for 48 hours? Maybe you should make a guide for central101. lol. Thanks for your time.

Michael Nightgem necromancer lvl 65