Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gladiator

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 08, 2010
Farming Mount Olympus for gear on my balance, and every run I have, some max person leaves after every else is <40, not wanting to do gladiator fight.

I think a solution to help both sides here would be to give the gladiator his own dungeon, it would steer maxes just teaming up in olympus just for the gladiator away from those who are doing the full dungeon (usually <40 leveled wizards, but can be others) for the gear, but still give them a teamup dungeon with just the gladiator for amber farming/alpha ring farming.

Defender
Aug 16, 2014
I don't but it would be nice if there was a gladiator teamup or settings. This should apply to other dungeons with certain other problems, like darkmoor's third teir i always want to do full but people just leave after the first battle! It's outrageous!

-The Shadow Team

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
This complication of teaming up on dungeons that serve multiple purposes has been discussed quite a bit. Mount Olympus is perhaps the most obvious place where this is a problem as teams are usually under level 40 or above level 85; which is a huge difference in level. It would be brilliant if KI implemented something to make it possible to team up for a specific part of the dungeon eg Mount Olympus V Gladiator or Aphrodite V Graveyard etc

Defender
Aug 16, 2014
Explorer
May 08, 2010
DemonHunter157 on Jun 13, 2018 wrote:
Victoria, Where is Aphordite and the Graveyard?
That is Darkmoor, a level 100 dungeon (which also needs a teamup by itself imo because so many people will do the first boss then either get the team to do aphordite or leave lol)