Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Free Pet Training

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Jan 18, 2010
I wanted your thoughts on something.

Now, with the introduction of new bonuses such as Free Fishing and Free Crafting (a few weeks ago),

What are your thoughts on a bonus geared towards pet training being free?

Of course, many have suggested the idea before, but was never fully discussed.

As such, I wanted to throw the idea out there in case there was any concern/query surrounding the thought.

Do you think it is a good idea?

Or is it "over-doing" it?

Explorer
Sep 20, 2017
I feel if we've had Free Fishing, we can also have Free Pet Training.

The length/duration will be up to the KI Staff, but this done for a day or two as starters wouldn't hurt.

Since a majority of us train and breed pets, I'd imagine that many may like the feature.

As far as concerns, I don't think a feature like this should be implemented often or rather even decrease the older double ex pet bonus.

Champion
Jun 26, 2009
It's a good idea, and I don't feel like it's overdoing it either. I also think it's not going to happen. KI is trying to make it easier for us to get energy potions by being able to craft a few (for those that are lucky enough to get hatch peppers). For them to outright have unlimited pet training for a whole weekend.

I'd like it, I just don't see it happening.

Explorer
Sep 20, 2017
It would be remarkable to see this tied into Double Pet Experience too!

A+ Student
Jan 18, 2010
To your point Talon,

It seems if this new event were to take place, it would limit the use of energy portions; potentially backfiring on KI's original intention of making the portion more affordable in a way.

Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
Taylor SwiftStalke... on May 7, 2018 wrote:
It would be remarkable to see this tied into Double Pet Experience too!

that why it may not happen. its too O.P. unfortunately.