Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

free for all duels(everyone against everyone)

AuthorMessage
Hero
Nov 14, 2010
would be 3,4, or 5 wizards total would be pretty gameplay not much different then good ol 1v1 except for more enemies that are fighting each other and you would be difficult to code but kingsisle is pretty awesome and i would like a different version of profit then your tourneys (hazardous to members money) and ranked pvp (hazardous to crowns players money) would like anyone can enter the ranked version however to make money for KI players can purchase one henchmen(with crowns) in combat (limited by their level) and are allowed to purchase a certain amount of elixars (amount depending on their level) and members get bonuses to their stats (again depending on their level)

Explorer
Feb 18, 2010
I don't see how this would work since we battle within a battle circle...

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
Natsu Dragneel on Jan 12, 2014 wrote:
I don't see how this would work since we battle within a battle circle...
quite simple KI just has figure out how to code a new battle circle with increased distance between wizards

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
The code would take some work. AOE spells would be particularly tricky.
But I bet this would be immensely popular.

Cautions though: The order of who turns would have to alternate. If the same person goes last every time, that person will almost certainly be a loser.

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
Lucas Rain on Jan 14, 2014 wrote:
The code would take some work. AOE spells would be particularly tricky.
But I bet this would be immensely popular.

Cautions though: The order of who turns would have to alternate. If the same person goes last every time, that person will almost certainly be a loser.
about the coding i mentioned it would be hard to program when i posted the thread as for your cautions i love it (but might make it even harder to code lol)

Defender
Jan 31, 2010
Oooh.... This sounds very interesting... If this does happen, I'd love to see how it works out! This could be really popular!

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
Malorn AshThorn446 on Jan 16, 2014 wrote:
Oooh.... This sounds very interesting... If this does happen, I'd love to see how it works out! This could be really popular!
awesome

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
The more I think about this, the more I want it.

Had some more thoughts...
  • Can you still summon minions?
  • Can you still beguile?
  • What are the ticket prizes, and do you lose rank if you don't get 1st place?

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
Lucas Rain on Jan 23, 2014 wrote:
The more I think about this, the more I want it.

Had some more thoughts...
  • Can you still summon minions?
  • Can you still beguile?
  • What are the ticket prizes, and do you lose rank if you don't get 1st place?
um minions i wanna say no but no would be rude to myth beguile sure ticket prizes hadn't thought of it and second and third place's ratings would stay the same (well not like any of this matters the reason i don't go into these details is kingsisle will make the decision in the end if they implement the base idea)