Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday - 8-27-10

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 09, 2010
Survivor
Jun 15, 2010
Survivor
Nov 05, 2009
well i would be dalia falmea! because she is so cool! and i am fire and i love my school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dalia falmea please post!

Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
I would like to be a dragon or phoenix so I could fly and breathe fire!

Survivor
Mar 01, 2010
Survivor
Aug 11, 2008
i would really like to transform any time i want to. you could buy a trans formation for every level based on spells. :) :-)

Survivor
May 20, 2009
Rayzer1 wrote:
I think it would be cool to transform into one your school's pet. For instance:

If you were fire school you could turn into the fire dragon, if you are Myth then you can turn into Orthrus or if you are Storm you could change into a Triton (I know the stormzilla is the school pet but in my opinion that pet just looks crappy)(which is why I sold mine and use a storm hound instead).
i think that is a really good idea :) :D :D :D

Survivor
Aug 27, 2009
I would love to see Scarecrow (spell) or Harvest Lord as a death or fire pet.

Survivor
Jul 20, 2009
Well, since I am a pyromancer I'd want to be able to be a fire dragon, firezilla, or a giant helephant :D since i'm a grand

Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
I like Legofan's idea where you can transform to creatures in your school for free, but to transform into other creatures from other schools, you pay crowns or gold, depending on the creature. :-D

Survivor
Jul 02, 2009
If I could transform into anything... hmm. This is a hard one because there are so many good ones. If I could transform into anything I'd transform into a Storm creature. Storm Lord is what I most likely would pick. In Life, would be a Centaur. In Myth, would be a Minotaur. In Death, would be a Banshee. In Fire, would be a Helephant. In Ice, would be Frost Giant. In Balance, would be a Judgement. Those are the things I want to transform into.

Survivor
Aug 28, 2009
I would want to turn myself into a pet or an enemy boss, but I would want the pet to be a wizard size whenever I would want to transform into it.

Explorer
Mar 11, 2009
I dont get the need to transform into anything. Aren't we all here, in this game, to create and level a wizard? Either with pvp or questing. So why transform into anything...sorry but I just dont get it. I honestly think it's a little silly. But, everyone has different tastes I guess.

Survivor
Aug 23, 2009
I think we should be able to transform into our level forty eight pets. It would be so cool to transform into a stormzilla, then pay gold or crowns to turn into a giant orthrus. If you are storm you can turn into a stormzilla, life is a satyr, death is a wraith, and the coolest of all a giant hydra for balance, etc. The price for transformations should be the same, 75 crowns or 500 gold.

Survivor
Apr 16, 2010
Like the teachers of your school a ice hound or a big version of your pet. 8)

Survivor
Dec 09, 2008
I would like storm lord too be storm sheep :D. It would do the damage that storm lord does except for one random person would get hit with a wild bolt.
The animations would be storm sheep jumping over a fence into the players. there would be a shepherd (silhouette) in the back ground on a hill who raises his staff and sends the bolt.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
I think it'd be pretty cool to get to transform into a drakes and the cards in the schools and pay 1,000 gold for a full day or 10,000 gold for it to be permanent for like the mounts

Survivor
Aug 05, 2010
I really think you should be able to turn into a fairy, because for us girls, they're aren't many choices that we really like for the Transformation Page, I think I speak for my friends who play this game also.

Survivor
May 17, 2010
you could turn into a wolf or dragon but whenever you want and as long as you want. for coins or something . not crowns :) :-) :-) :D :D

Survivor
Apr 24, 2010
i would want to be all of them but i would want to be the most is the fire dragon

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
Survivor
Apr 30, 2010
Survivor
May 20, 2010
troll sunbird phoenix cyclops a cow and goat from mooshu and a KRAKEN!

Survivor
Sep 20, 2009
If I were to transform in to something, I would like to be a trojan general like prince hector was in Troy the movie. :)

Survivor
Jun 10, 2009