Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 5-10-13

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Hi folks, it's Friday again, so let's chat!

We've done this one before, but it's always fun to get a new batch, and it's certainly been a while! If you could ask anyone in the Spiral a question, who would it be, and what would you ask?

I'll then see if I can corner some of those folks for a response and get back to you later!

Have a wonderful weekend, Wizards! ::grin::

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Explorer
Apr 08, 2011
My question would be for the Headmistress of Pigswick Academy Belladonna Crisp. I would ask her how old she really is. But that probably wouldn't go over to well. So then I would direct my question to the Ancient Matriarch in the Drake Hatchery. I would ask her what's it like to be a dragon and soar across the skies?

Valerian DragonStalker
Promethean Sorcerer

Delver
Feb 28, 2012
Cyrus: Did somebody break your funny bone and it never heal right?
Malistaire: What happened between Dragonspyre and Azteca?
Hilda: Have you thought about visiting other worlds in the spiral?

Survivor
Dec 10, 2011
If I could ask anyone in the spiral a question, I would ask Professor Westfield why he never talks to us Balance students anymore. I understand that he has sent us to his teacher, but I still feel that he should give us a little training.
Thank you.

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
I would ask Alhazred about his life and becoming a balance teacher. Oohh! And I would ask Malistaire how he is doing..........And I would ask Morganthe why she is so angry at the spiral......And last but not least I would ask my pet Chameleon Lucky what talents she thinks she will get. That would be epic if we could talk to our pets

-Angela DragonStone
Level 83

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
That's a good one! Let's see... I would ask Harold Argleston how long he has been working at the library and how old is he.

Explorer
Sep 04, 2008
I would probably ask our Headmaster Ambrose how hard his job is and how he feels with everyone coming up to him all the time.

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
I would ask my balance teacher in Krokotopia why my school spell Reshuffle has been demoted to a treasure card. Shouldn't every school have one spell nerfed to treasure card status too, if you want to be fair?

Survivor
Dec 19, 2010
I have two hope thats ok. First would be for Arthur Wethersfield "How did someone from Marleybone, a place advanced in technology, get into the magic of Balance?"
Next would be for Moolinda Wu "Did you know the former life teacher had died and how did you feel about taking her place?"
Thanks

Survivor
Jul 21, 2012
My question would be for my teacher, Cyrus Drake. the question is: why do you have to make our school quests so hard? could you at least help out with a good card or two?

M second question would be for Bartleby.
my question would be: how old are you and how does it feel to be in the center of the spiral.

Calamity Stormheart, Magus Conjurer

" Does a Conjure like Trolls?"

Defender
Jan 21, 2011
I would ask Merle Ambrose how bosses got pieces of his beard.

Survivor
Jun 03, 2012
As a storm wizard this question goes to my teacher. How in the world did you learn storm magic Prof. Baelstrom (considering that you're a frog and you know storm better than I do)

Blake TitanCaller Lvl 88

Survivor
Jan 07, 2012
My question would be to Professor Falmea: Why did you create Feedback Friday?

- Cass moonstone level 65

Survivor
Jan 11, 2013
I would ask any teacher why they don't defeat anyone in the spiral. it's obvious that they know all the spells for that school and still refer to us as young wizard or child.

Wolf Starbreaker lvl 83

Explorer
May 06, 2012
heck serpent on May 16, 2013 wrote:
I would ask any teacher why they don't defeat anyone in the spiral. it's obvious that they know all the spells for that school and still refer to us as young wizard or child.

Wolf Starbreaker lvl 83
yeah buts that would be no fun

Administrator
Great questions everyone! I'll track down these folks and see if I can get some answers in the future (I like to answer questions on my Producer Letters... ::grin::). Stay tuned for another Feedback Friday shortly!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea