Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 3-9-18

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 05, 2013
I want to get a better franken bunny anyone wants to hatch?

Survivor
Mar 01, 2015
i would be so good to have storm beetle again. best pet for storm

Delver
Jul 17, 2009
Polterpooch. My sis always seems to get that drop by bit me.
Dangerhound/ can’t hatch even with two apparently.
Mooshu sheep. I sheep and it’s sad I can’t even get one. We need them like the mouse family.

Would be awesome if there was a pet section in the bazaar. I have a lot I don’t want. Though if you bring that back they need to revert to babies.

Administrator
Thanks for the feedback so far! We're going to keep this one going for another week - please continue to comment on those elusive pets... and stay tuned, because we have a really fun surprise next week... ::grin::

Also, if you happen to be at South by Southwest, you can come see the KI Live Crew tomorrow from 12-4pm. Hope to see some of you there!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Professor Falmea on Mar 15, 2018 wrote:
Thanks for the feedback so far! We're going to keep this one going for another week - please continue to comment on those elusive pets... and stay tuned, because we have a really fun surprise next week... ::grin::

Also, if you happen to be at South by Southwest, you can come see the KI Live Crew tomorrow from 12-4pm. Hope to see some of you there!
Best wishes Professor Falmea and KI Team at South by Southwest! I look forward to seeing what the surprise is

I think the pet that I'm having the hardest time locating right now is the Noble Kookaburra for my Balance. It's hard to find a Life that is willing to hatch and then when I do I seem to keep getting the wrong pet. (I get this Life Opossum Hybrid...) Pets to me are an enigma.....

Delver
Jun 14, 2010
Firstly, I love any and all pets.

My problem, there are so many pets I wish I had but unfortunately their eggs have been whisked away be evil monsters that refuse to give them to me.

Then there are even more pets I wish I could have that sadly don't exist in the game yet (I walked into the pet shop and asked where I might find the most adorable owl cat gryphon, and pet shop keeper looked at me and said I was crazy, please help me find the most adorable owl cat gryphon. They exist somewhere right?).

There are many pets I want but the only way to get them is to hatch. I try to find the pets I want to hatch with in the hatchery but can never find them, or the person who has one has already hatched with someone else. A list in the Hatchery (kinda like the pvp scrolls) that would let someone look across all the realms and see who has what pet they're looking to hatch and who is still able to hatch a pet, would save lots of time, heartache, and realm jumping in search of a hatching partner.

Then there are all the diamonds in the rough that people throw away from hatches because the didn't get the talent or power they wanted while training them. I feel sorry for those pets, I wish there was an adoption facility somewhere in Wizard City where people could take their extra unwanted pets so other people could enjoy them.

That's all of my thoughts, for the moment...

Survivor
Nov 19, 2010
I really want the Polar Fox pet, but I do not have any Gold Keys and it is not even close to the Holidays. I also really want the Blaze Fox, so I will try to help a bunch of teams so I can buy it from the vendor.

Administrator
It was nice to catch up with some of you at SXSW, and now the cat's out of the bag - our surprise was Test Realm on Monday morning with a bunch of pet related goodies! ::grin::

New topic coming up shortly!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea