Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 10-13-17

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Hi Wizards! It's Friday, and time for Feedback, so here we go!

This week, let's chat about something spooky, being that it's Friday the 13th. We launched our new version of the Gloomthorn pack today, so I'd like to ask - what are you most excited about in the 2017 Gloomthorn Nightmare Pack?

Next week there should be a fun giveaway with items from the pack on MMORPG.com, stay tuned for more details!

Hope your Friday isn't too frightening, and your weekend is wonderful!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!Save

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Hero
May 02, 2009
I would say the ability to get the wolf outfits again, specifically the masks.

Explorer
Jan 22, 2012
I just got the Permanent All Souls Pegasus mount which has to be one of my favorite mounts in the game, so I would say the mount!

Daniel
Champion Necromancer

Champion
Feb 06, 2010
Professor Falmea on Oct 13, 2017 wrote:
Hi Wizards! It's Friday, and time for Feedback, so here we go!

This week, let's chat about something spooky, being that it's Friday the 13th. We launched our new version of the Gloomthorn pack today, so I'd like to ask - what are you most excited about in the 2017 Gloomthorn Nightmare Pack?

Next week there should be a fun giveaway with items from the pack on MMORPG.com, stay tuned for more details!

Hope your Friday isn't too frightening, and your weekend is wonderful!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!Save
The New Mount

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
I love the day of the dead themed items and the. Unicorn wig since there isn’t a whole lot to show PRIDE in game.

Survivor
Apr 23, 2011
i think it's awesome! i spent 45k (Crowns) on the Harrowing pack hoping for a perm. Harrowing mount... didn't pan out. maybe next year. but now there is a whole new mount i want in this pack! .. decisions decisions.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
I was going to say "the furniture" but then word got out that the Headless Horseman spell is actually dropping this year?!

Yeah, I'm gonna say that, then. My death is totally wanting that spell!

Alia Misthaven, 120
Fallon Raven, 78

PS: the new mount is gorgeous, too!

Community Leader
2 things that I really liked about the new Gloomthorn pack is the Day of the dead theme mount (other stuff too) & that you can learn the Headless Horseman spell too :)

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Why were these new 'Day of the Dead' inspired Items added into an old Pack.

That is going to make it so hard to get the new Items from the Pack, and we will probably end up getting the 'old' Items, which we already have.

Why wasn't it just set up as a new Pack?

And does this mean that we now have two Packs? One is the Gloomthorn Nightmare Pack and one is the 2017 Gloomthorn Nightmare Pack?

Hero
May 02, 2009
flash33 on Oct 13, 2017 wrote:
I would say the ability to get the wolf outfits again, specifically the masks.
That said, like others though I don't know why it was decided to not just make these new items their own pack or just sell them separately.

Administrator
Thanks for the feedback, folks! A new topic shall be appearing shortly!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea