Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Favorite element?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 11, 2012
My favorite element is fire because it has many damage over time spells and they can really pound an enemy if you use a fire blade and trap then use the highest fire spell you know!

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
madogg6 on Mar 31, 2013 wrote:
My favorite element is fire because it has many damage over time spells and they can really pound an enemy if you use a fire blade and trap then use the highest fire spell you know!
Mine is also fire. Gotta love the versatility of the school.

Explorer
Apr 28, 2012
madogg6 on Mar 31, 2013 wrote:
Life and Ice :D! If you would like to know why I like them, you can check a topic I just tried to post, called: Ice and Life are NOT weak and Not unfair. ( That is if Kingsisle allows it )

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
I like storm since its so strong and has high damage at early level I also like fire because they have damage over time and the spells are really cool like fire dragon and efreet!! I like death a lot too since they can attack and heal at the same time. They have good damage and can solo almost anything.