Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Farming house of scales.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 20, 2016
Ok before writing this I know I have very bad luck as it took me 10-15 runs to get the waterworks boots 5-10 runs for the robe and 5-15 for the hat. Now house of scales I knew had very low drops rates as I had farmed It on my legendary ice. Then I started to farm on my balance. Well let's just say I have yet to get the robe. I think the drop rates should be higher honestly cause I am baffled atm. Cause I have done 40-45 runs of the dungeon. By the look of it considering it took me 30-35 runs to get the hat is kinda crazy but just for this robe??? idk do I just have really bad luck you tell me and also please give me any ways of to increase the drop rate or to just get it faster idk honestly. Thanks!

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
The problem with W101s RNG (Random Number Generator) is that with drops and packs. You have exactly the same chance this time you open a pack or defeat the boss as you did the last time and will have the next time. It's not like buying a box of baseball cards and "knowing" that one rare card "should" be in the box somewhere.

If there's a 0.001% chance of pulling the gear or TC you need from any specific spot, it doesn'y mean that you'll eventually get it after your 1000th time of opening that pack or defeating that boss. It means that each time you open the pack or defeat the boss, you have a 1 in 1000 chance of getting what you need.

Unfortunately the RNG has no memory.

Keep trying and the best of luck to you.

Steven Ghoststalker